Wednesday 30 March 2022

Tension and joy and laughter. And a spanking to boot.

So having gone through a slightly tense period (you can't help it) around the birth of our wonderful new grandson, now the joy of the realities of two little ones to cosset, the nappies and the crying and the no sleep parents and, of course, keeping our granddaughter not feeling left out by the arrival of a baby brother. Of course as grandparents there's only so much we can and should do even though the temptation is to 'over do'.

Anyway on the weekend the weather was beautiful and we called and said we'd come over and take our g/d out for a few hours, she's a human dynamo and it would give the guys a breather as they had a midwife visit due too. We took her to a local park which we hadn't even known existed but was really nice and not overcrowded. After testing all the playground equipment several times we decided to walk back across the fields. Our g/d doesn't get exhausted and within minutes had challenged P to a race through some trees but didn't get going because a lively German Shepherd puppy came bounding over and P, being protective, told our g/d to stand dead still next to him. He needn't have worried the dog was great but you can never be too careful, the owner hurried over too but she was clearly confident in her pet and said he just wants to play. She went to put his leash back on (in my opinion the dog shouldn't have been off its lead) but then g/by wanted to throw sticks for the dog. 

The owner moved on after a while and we resumed our journey. P and g/d raced again and guess who was winning, whether P was allowing it or not didn't matter, it was just pure pleasure to see them fooling around enjoying each other's company, I'm sure g/d thinks P is a playmate sometimes, I think it goes both ways. The playing stopped though when P fell over, I thought he'd done it on purpose and was laughing but he hadn't, he'd twisted his ankle and when he got up couldn't stand straight and we had a slow hobble the rest of the way back to the car.

On the drive home later in the day I told him he shouldn't try doing what kids or people half his age were doing, it didn't just affect him it could affect those with him. He acknowledged what I was saying but still said not to go on about it, he was ok nothing broken no-one hurt and anyway he'd enjoyed it. Well that wasn't the point and I told him so.

When we got home he was still limping a bit and I said maybe he should pop into the minor injury unit near us the same one I used when I hurt my foot a couple of months ago, they're friendly and efficient but he said no he knew his own body and anyway he had something to do. And I soon found out what.

He took me into the lounge and told me he was going to spank me. What? I hadn't done anything and what about his ankle. He said his ankle was fine as far as he was concerned and he didn't need it to give me a good spanking, his arms were functioning perfectly as I was about to find out. And I did, with my jeans pulled down to my ankles laying across my husband's knee on the sofa. He said it was for mithering and making a fuss about nothing on what had otherwise been a lovely spring day for us all to enjoy. Well from the power he was putting into the spanking I guessed he wasn't really as pissed off as he made out and it didn't last all that long either, just long enough to put a warm glow on my cheeks. When he'd done he let go my waist I moved and could feel his cock hard through his shorts. I apologised for nagging if that's what I'd been doing and he said it was alright I'd be making up for for it. I cheekily said, 'How, are you going to spank me again?'.

He didn't. He led me me upstairs and took me from behind and I squealed, bent over our bed with him saying, 'See, that ankle isn't impeding me in any adverse way at all is it?' I had to agree, it was the first time in quite a while I'd been fucked like that and I liked it but hadn't quite got up to speed when my husband exploded inside me. That usually triggers me but it didn't although I knew I was on the very edge. I disappointedly felt him slither out but he didn't move away and then he was on his knees his face between my punished cheeks licking me through his own spend until less than a minute later I screamed out an orgasm and nearly choked him:)

His ankle's fine. It was a lovely weekend.

Stay safe.

Ronnie
xx 

11 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Congratulations to all on the new arrival. Wow, what a hot ending to a wonderful day! Especially for your butt lol.

Glad you had such a wonderful time with your granddaughter. Shame that P twisted his ankle and hope it comes right quickly.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

I think dogs should run free. It's people that need to be on a leash.
Bogey

Hermione said...

P was right to take charge when the dog came over. Even though he "just wants to play" that can be dangerous if the player is too big and rough and his intended target is small or breakable.

Silly P for trying to outrun an exuberant child. You were right to tell him off. Glad it all ended well.

Hugs,
Hermione

PK said...

It sounds like a lovely day! P handled the dog perfectly and evidentially sore ankle gives P the incentive he needs to make the day just perfect!

Terpsichore said...

You tell awesome stories! Sounds like a perfect day (minus the ankle, which clearly has not prevented your hubby from living life to the fullest). :-) Hugs to you and Congratulations to you and yours!

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

That sounded like a fun end to a lovely day :)

Q - Why do Grandparents and Grandchildren get on so well

A - They have a common enemy :)

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

Congratulations all round… it especially on getting your bottom smacked!

Sophie xx

ronnie said...

Roz - Thank you. His ankle is fine. It's lovely to see them together.

Bogey - Yes true:) - Thanks.

Hermione - You are right there. In our news there have been a couple of children killed by their house dogs. Was a lovely day. Thanks.

PK - It was a good day for all, especially for me. Thanks.

Terps - Ah thank you. His ankle is great. They have fun together.

Pref - Good one. Thanks.

Sophie - Thank you. A good day all round.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Fondles said...

YAY for nothing being seriously hurt, ankle AND butt both.

And for a good ending to a mostly-lovely day

ronnie said...

Fondles - Thanks.It was a lovely day.

Love,
ROnnie
xx

marina vrana said...

Thank you. A good day all round.