Wednesday 6 April 2022

PK's Meme

Spotted over at PK's.

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Tea.

2.Why did you pick your avatar?
P choose mine. He said the picture reminded him of me as my hands go straight to my bottom when I'm told I'm going to get spanked and definitely after he's spanked me.


3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
No way.

4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
Granddaughter.

5. How late did you stay up last night
Around midnight. Very rarely am I in bed before that.

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes, somewhere by the sea.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Not that I remember.
No definitely not. I love fireworks so would have remembered.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on Facebook?
Don't do Facebook.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Sure,
Don't see why not.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I don't know a Dr. Pepper.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Last night I cried while watching news about Ukraine. Been a while since I cried really hard.

12. What do you like to daydream about?
Right now walking by the ocean.


13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Granddaughter.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
Today hasn't finished.

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Definitely.

16. Are you upset about anything?
Other than Ukraine, no.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yes I think all relationships are.

18. Are you a bad influence?
Me, no, well I don't think so.

19. Night out or night in?
I like both but right now I'd like a night out. Drinks and dinner.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
My phone.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Thankfully I haven't visited anyone in hospital for a very long time.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
My prescription is ready.

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
I'm loving it at the moment.

24. Do you hate anyone? 
Putin.

25. If we were to look at the pictures in your phone, what am I likely to see?
Grandchildren/family and a couple of my spanked bottom that P sent me.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
I'm clean.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
No as I've never been perfect.

28. What song is stuck in your head.
Thankfully nothing. I hate it when that happens.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 AM, who do you want it to be?
What someone knocking on my door at 2.00. It would frighten the life out of me, so no one, thank you.

30.Wanna have Grandkids before you’re 50
I didn't but have two now.

31. Name something you have to do tommorow.
Babysitting grandchildren.

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Far too much.

Fun meme. PK, thanks.

Stay safe.

Ronnie
xx

7 comments:

Roz said...

These are great questions Ronnie and I enjoyed reading your answers. I'm totally addicted to tea and I'm a terrible night owl. Never in bed before midnight either.

Love your answers to No's 14 and 17 and No 23 made me smile:)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

I love this meme but most questions don't apply to me.

I can barely stay up until 9 pm.

Hugs,
Hermione

Baker said...

I always enjoy reading these memes. It does help us get to know one another a bit better. Late nights are not for me.
--Baker

PK said...

Love that you did this. I see a bit of a theme in your answers - you are loving life because of those grandkids right now and I am so very happy for you. Of course, P adds his own excitement. Hope you get to spend some time by the beach this summer.

Anonymous said...

fun to read. Thanks for sharing. We were going to be at the ocean for ten days, but unfortunate circumstances prevented it.
bottoms up
Red

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Ronnie, I tried to email you with the email address that you left in my comments section. But the email got bounced. Google said that address did not exist.

Prefectdt

ronnie said...

Roz - I do love a meme. I've always been a night owl. Thanks,.

Hermione - I wouldn't be able to sleep if I went to bed at that time. Thanks.

Baker - I do love a meme. Thanks.

PK - Thanks. See a meme and I have to do it. Hopefully we will be paying a visit to the beach in a couple of weeks.

Red - Sorry to hear that. Hopefully when your circumstances change. Thanks.

Pref - Sorry it was a typo error. This is my email. ronniesoul@gmail.com Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx