Friday 25 March 2022

Answers to Quesrions

Sorry for the delay in answering your questions.


Morningstar - How long have you been actively doing TTWD??
It's been so long I can't honestly answer but feels like it's been forever.

I know there are a lot of D/d and TH and every other alphabet combination you can think of.... so I ask - how do you identify?
Simple answer, I don't. I'm in a loving m/f relationship and a lucky lady whose husband loves to spank her often, well I'd like it a bit more often:)

Maybe that's a question for Hermione's brunch.

Roz - This might seem like a silly question, but do your customers and suppliers know you engage in spanking also. I guess it doesn't necessarily follow that you do.
Not a silly question at all considering what I sell. I get a lot of customers ask all sorts of questions regarding my canes. Such as recommendations for a particular type they want to use, how it feels that sort of thing and they tell me how they have used them on their partners. (I wish I could share some of them but that wouldn't be right) so yes I think some customers have an idea that I engage in spanking.  Our supplier, not sure on that one and I don't really mind as I'm never going to meet him:)

PK - Where would you like to spend a month-long paid vacation? You can bring the whole family or not. Would you go to one place or move around? And, I've never thought to ask, do you have pets? If so or if you've had them in the past how do they react to your being spanked?
We've been lucky enough to travel far and wide so right now, not having been abroad for a couple of years, I would just happily book a villa in Spain with a pool by the ocean and spend our time, having fun, swimming, eating, drinking and a little sightseeing with family.

Pets - No pets now. The last pet we had (which was years and years ago) was a German Shepherd, such an intelligent dog and she would have to be locked in a room.

Sophie
- I hope you don’t mind me asking this question Ronnie but what size knickers do you wear?
I wear UK size and so does my mother. However, my bottom measures just 38” whereas my mother’s is 39”+.and in fact she should probably be wearing size 14!
I don't mind at all. You know UK sizes can differ from whichever shop you buy plus the type of knicker you are buying. If I buy from Marks and Spenser they are size 12, from other stores I've had to buy a 14. 

Thanks for the questions.

Stay safe.

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

5 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

I enjoyed reading your answers, thank you for answering my question, glad it wasn't as silly as it sounded lol. Love your answer to the vacation question. Hope you have a great weekend:)

Hugs
Roz

Baker said...

Hi, Ronnie,
I enjoyed the answers to your questions! Always good to understand other bloggers a bit better!
--Baker

Hermione said...

That's a great brunch question. Stay tuned!

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks for your question.

Baker - Thanks.

Hemioned - I'll stay tuned. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering my question Ronnie. In my question I missed out the size number I wear which should have read 12. Good to know we have that in common!
Sophie x