Friday 26 March 2021

More questions you asked

Thanks for your questions.

Prefectdt
Spring is coming. Where do you and P like to visit most, in the UK on a balmy spring day?
We are lucky as not far from where we live we have The Chase (Cannock Chase, I think you will have heard of it)  Lots of open fields, woodland walks and small lakes. Lovely in the Spring/Summer. We also enjoy National Trust sites indoor and outdoor, when permittted, they've got some wonderful properties.



Windy
What is your favorite swear word?
I can't say I have a favourite swear word.

What is your favorite swear word to use when you are getting spanked by P? (or would if you could if you're not allowed to swear)
F__k. It's not a favourite it just slips out of my mouth (might be some Freuian intent there as I know P hates me to swear when I am being spanking) so I get spanked more:)

Morningstar -How long did it take to introduce spankings to the conversation when you were dating?? and who brought it up first?? :) 
It was so long ago that I really can't remember.
Who bought it up first. P. It started with playful swats, maybe like it does with lots of couples. Then much later I read some throwaway paperback on holiday, I think a Jackie Collins, in which there was a brief account of a girl getting spanked and I told P about it, I remember him reading the extract and telling me so and saying it seemed to have done her some good. I think that was probably the first time P ever mentioned it, I mean the actual determined act of spanking, and told him I agreed.
Later the same day P spanked me, we'd been out to some barbecue place where there was dancing and free flowing wine, we were both a bit tipsy or at least I thought we were, and I know I was acting seductively, P noticed it of course and so did other men according to him. Anyway to cut it short when we got back to our chalet I got spanked for the first time ever, it was fairly hard, or I thought so, and it was followed by ridiculously satisfying hot summer night sweaty sex. Next morning I woke late, P was already up I could hear him swimming in the pool, when I came out of the shower he'd done breakfast for us on the terrace, I told him he'd spanked me last night as if I expected some explanation but he just patted my bottom and said he knew and it didn't do me any harm did it? Well he was right.

Fondles
Would you name 3 implements that are employed regularly (besides the hand) on your behind and rank them in order of preference pls :)
Leatherhorn paddle - We've had it for ages.   Because it's cuddly and really well made and I love leather and I love the rose on the front and even when it's hurting I can still think of that rose being applied to me....lovingly......and it makes me feel good...if a tad sore. 


Cane - The cane has it's appeal. The 'doing' can be wicked, almost unbearable, but it's also exciting sometimes.  It can send me to another place. It's a state of mind, I like both outcomes although not necessarily at the time. 

Bogey's paddle (we've had this for quite a while it was a gift from Bogey and Bacall - This one I hate. It's made of wood with holes and it absolutely  gets my attention. I think the expression is 'punches above its weight'. The paddle is one of P's favourites because it's fast and well suited to OTK as it doesn't need much room to swing but still produces excellent results (from his perspective).


Still taking questions.

Stay safe.

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

8 comments:

Fondles said...

That paddle looks really mean. Quick hitting, solid thickness, and no leverage necessary. The perfect meanie tool! Thanks for your answers. I hope you don't mind that i intend to link this post in my answers. It would be great to have the pictures along with your answer.

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

These are great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. I just looked up Cannock Chase and it sounds like a wonderful place to explore. The story behind your first spanking (pardon the pun lol) made me smile :)

Hope you have a great weekend:)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

I love our identical Leatherthorne paddle. I's one of my favourites too. Must watch for Cannock Chase on Escape to the Country!

Hugs,
Hermione

morningstar said...

thanks for answering my question ronnie - I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your first spanking :)

AND once upon a time I had a rose paddle too - I HATED it! which is probably why I left it behind (grinning)

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

I do know Cannock Chase. I was taken there often as a child

Prefectdt

Minielle Labraun said...

I love reading your answers to questions! That paddle looks evil!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ronnie: nice to read the questions and answers that you give.
Right back at you:
how would you feel if you were outed as a spanked wife? (Saw your question on Minielle's blog) .
Follow-up: Are you thinking of letting at least one other person know?
bottoms up
red

ronnie said...

Fondles - It's a small paddle but packs a punch. Don't mind at all, go ahead. Thanks for your question.

Roz - Thanks for your question. Great for walking.

Hermione - It's so well made it'll last for ever:) They might have Cannock Chase on the programme. Don't watch it myself. Thanks.

Morningstar - Thanks for the question. How could you hate the rose paddle:)

Prefectdt - A small world. Thanks for your question.

Minelle - It is. Thank.

Red - Thanks. If you don't mind, I'll answer your questions in a post on Wednesday.

Love,
Ronnie
xx