Wednesday 24 March 2021

You Asked

 Thanks you for your questions.

Roz
How did you and P meet?
We met when he became the new manager of a place I was working. I didn't like him, he was aloof and sarcastic in my opinion, probably a bit too young to hold the management position he had. He kept asking me to go out and I kept refusing, he was very persistent, my friends told me I ought to give it a go. Then an occasion occurred when my friends got tickets to see a favourite pop group at the time and I didn't manage to get one as they were a sell out. When he found out and knew that I was disappointed he went out of his way to get me a ticket, probably paid over the odds, anyway it got him firmly in my good books and our first date wasn't long after and the rest it history.

What activities (apart from spanky/sexy activities) do you enjoy doing together?
Nothing really exiting. We love to travel, I can't wait for that to happen again, trying new restaurants and we do love to walk, especially on the beach when possible. Not dressed quite like these two:)

but anywhere really, hills, forests, along rivers, cities.

Michael
Do you like role play ?
Haven't done role play for ages. When we have, yes I enjoyed it. Past ones have often involved Office Manager spankings because it was an easy one for us when sharing the same office, it wasn't always 'play' either:)  I've also managed to get punished by the Headmaster for swearing, been spanked by the Head Chef for not completing my commis chef duties and cropped by the Riding Master..  


PK
Where is your first sunny vacation planned once the world opens back up?
It would be Spain.  love the people and they have some lovey family friendly beaches.


We had planed (not booked) to take Son, DIL and Granddaughter to Spain this year but doubt we will travel abroad (even if our Government allow it) with other countries having high number of cases and their vaccine roll out isn't going well yet. So I think it will be a break in this country. 

More answers and questions Friday.

Stay safe.

Ronnie
xx

9 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

I enjoyed reading your answers. Thank you for answering my questions. I love the story of how you and P got together:)

Hugs
Roz

thelongbean said...

I can not talk about other southern European countries, but Greece is well on its way to getting a large percentage of its population vaccinated.

The original plan was to open mid May, but that could be delayed due to high transmission rates, particularly on the mainland. Many islands have a much lower rate than the big cities. By Mid to late Summer we hope that the country will be considered safe.

morningstar said...

I loved the story of how you and P met.... he really was persistent in finding ways to get you to agree to a date wasn't he??!!

I have a question -- how long did it take to introduce spankings to the conversation when you were dating?? and who brought it up first?? :)

Hermione said...

I love the questions and answers. Too bad you still can't travel, but better to stay safe for a while longer.

Hugs,
Hermione

Fondles said...

Sounds totally romantic, he did make a heck of an effort for those tickets i bet. what concert was it, do you remember?

i'm just curious.

Spain sounds lovely - i've never been myself. But maybe one day.

Baker said...

Hi, Ronnie,
I did not recall reading your love story before, but it was quite sweet. Thank you for sharing. And I'm curious what your answer to Morningstar's question as well.
--Baker

Glenmore said...

.....and how many dates until you got your first spanking Ronnie? I'm guessing 3 !

Cloe Spankee said...

Spain!!! Well, I love my country. It has places with a lot of charm, I hope you can do it. I liked reading to you.
A hug!!

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks for the question.

The Longbrean - Hello. We hear a lot about how other EU countries are handling the virus and the vaccinations but not a lot about Greece so thanks for the information, Hopefully I'll go back on holiday one day.

Morningstar - He was a little persistent:) If you don't mind I'll answer your question in tomorrow's answers post. Thanks.

Hermione - Thanks. Yes better to stay closer to home. Hopefully next year we can go.

Fondles - Spain is, probably because having lived there for a few years it's one of my favourite places. Portugal I like as well. P must have paid really over the odds for those tickets. The group was Thre Three Degrees.

Baker - Thanks. I'll be answering Morningstar's question in tomorrows post with some other questions I've been asked.

The Glenmore - LOL. I can't actually remember, but not that soon. Thanks.

Cloe - I hope next year we will be able to visit again. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx