Monday 11 May 2020

Masturbate to combat covid

No I'm not joking, it's the main thrust of an article in Sunday's Times (you wont be able to read full article) by Laura Pullman their New York correspondent. Amongst other things it says “Orgasm is a boost to the immune system — we get the oxytocin, the endorphins, and sleep better.”

The New York city health department apparently recently released a corona virus memo telling residents, “You are your safest sex partner”. This was presumably part of a 'don't sleep around' message during lock down with the crisis still in full swing.

Sounds like a win-win to me. So if you're locked down with a long term sexual partner, get more orgasms because it'll help boost your immune system for those times when you venture out on an 'essential' trip to the supermarket for food. And if you're locked down without a sexual partner, well don't feel guilty about pleasuring yourself. Get on with it.

My own interest in the article was the alleged sleep benefit, because I get irregular sleep and would love to improve my sleep experience. I told P about the article, he said he'd read it later I don't know whether he did, then he told me he better not catch me practicing any advice contained in it anyway or I knew what I'd get.

Well that was food for thought. I suppose I could start masturbating and make darned sure I got caught:)


Stay in, stay safe and try and have a good week.

Ronnie
xx 

9 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Interesting, lol. Hmm, I have a terrible relationship with sleep. Solution maybe? LoL. It's worth a shot, you may get a spanking and sleep lol.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

I have masturbated in the middle of the night when I have awakened and can't get back to sleep. It relaxes me and doesn't disturb Ron.

Hugs,
Hermione

PK said...

Being caught is such a situation has long been one of my spanking/punishment fantasies. So I think you should go for it. Even if you don't get caught it will be good for your health.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing lots of folks would like to get spanked for masturbating. Not only is it a common fantasy, "unauthorized masturbation" is a "punishable offense" in many households. It can lead to great fun unless, of course, one is caught in the act or shortly thereafter and receives a post-orgasm spanking -- that can be a real ouchey!

Graham

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

You can get an endorphin fix from just an orgasm! Never happened to me.

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfectly sensible. I think a part of our good health is due to regular sex, with spankings thrown in at different times as part of life. your partner may not be in the same sexual mood as you, and thus privately orgasming is perfectly normal. However, as you say, seems like a win win has been offered to you, as you can certainly be "caught unexpectedly". Might I suggest you have my blog on the computer with a man being spanked, or a woman being spanked to encourage P, and you
just in lingerie. you can thank me later.
bottoms up
Red

Anonymous said...

PS: Hermione: I imagine we all have done that at some time, I know I have, and Cindy admitted it one time feeling very guilty, and I told her it was quite all right, but she could also awaken me and two can play. One does sleep so much better afterwards.
Red

ronnie said...

Roz - Worth a try. Thanks.

Hermione - Happy it works for you. I wouldn't be able to keep that quiet. I'd wake P. Thanks.

PK - I think you should try it:) Thanks.

Graham - I know all about the post-orgasm spankings and yes ouchey indeed. Thanks.

Prefectdt - Yes you definitely can. Thanks.

Red - Thanks. I don't think we need any encouragement:)

Red - Spankins before sleep can help as well. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

No way, prior to our marriage I was caught masturbating. I was sitting on the toilet, just out of the shower. She gave me two choices, she addressed this disgusting behavior or she leaves. Well lets say sitting was not comfortable for several days. Also the bathroom door was to remain open. Jack