Friday 3 April 2020

In with the New - April Showers Twitter Edition


HBLeaner
Male all-around spanko who appreciates a woman who knows how to apply the hairbrush when and where it is needed.

Em
Collared sub and happy recipient of F/F spanking.

Adam
Enthusiast of classic spanking magazines like Janus and bottoms that could do with a firm hand.

Red
Married Domestic Discipline couple.

Windy
A gal living the ttwd/Domestic Discipline lifestyle.

BaadMann
Husband to a DD wife.

Gmlfc974
Switch but mainly spanker... passionate about spanking since I was 15! happy to discuss with everybody. very respectful.

Button Booty
Friendly little person who occasionally writes and likes to laugh. Exploring my spankee side.

Spankingideas
Loves spanking and want to share deas and love to hear your ideas and interests.

Adrian
Author of bespoke spanking stories.

Otk31
Is there anything better than the feel of a woman laying herself across your knee?

Johnny Angel
Spanking/Fetish model, pup, uncollared stray and cuddlebug.

I scour the internet regularly for new spanking bloggers but they are a diminishing breed.  No new writers opening blogs. Things have changed.

Plenty of spanking Twitter sites so for now I will bring you these and, of course, if I do happen to find newbie bloggers I will certainly add them to my 'In With the New' spots. Tumblr had lots of spanking material but sites have been deleted.  Some bdsmlr sites are around but you have to register to view them.

If you come across new adult-orientated spanking bloggers which you think might be interesting to share please let me have the details and I'll broadcast them:)


Stay at home and keep safe.

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

4 comments:

Roz said...

Thank you Ronnie, hope you have a wonderful weekend, stay safe.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

I too wish more people blogged about spanking. I guess Twitter is much quicker.

Hugs,
Hermione

Xen said...

I have a blog (sort of)... I can’t update frequently because the posts are labor intensive, but I do have a few things up and hope to post something new in a week or two. http://inthekinks.com/ (I’m sorry if this is a repeat comment... my phone doesn’t like blogger and sometimes my comments disappear into the void).

Michael M said...

Thanks for these links Ronnie. It is a shame there are so few bloggers. The Twitters just don't do it for me.