Friday 4 January 2019

In with the New - First 2019 Edition

Another year begins. I hope 2019 will be a good one for you all.



My first 'In with the New' edition for 2019. Enjoy and don't forget - spot a new adult spanking
 orientated - send me the link or drop me an email.

Mitch After Midnight Twitter
DD/LG and spanking themed artwork and general thoughts.

Lilly Star Spanking Galleries 

Where naughty girls and boys get spanked hard. 

Stardawn Cabot 

Writer of erotic, romantic, lesbian, spanking stories.

Drago Bee Twitter

Kinky photographer and videographer.

My Manic and I

Erotica, her kinky fantasies, and her musings on more personal things. 

ADHDittude Spankings

Recreational, discipline, and fantasy spanking journey.

Spanking Theatre Twitter

Writing for the theatre between your ears.

Spank Me Sweetly

Original spanking art.

Dr Leia-Ann Woods Twitter
London-based doctorate of discipline.

Kiri Kelly Legend
One of the most popular bondage and spanking superstars of all time.

The Ruleset NSFW Twitter
A 33 year old weirdo in Brooklyn.

My Heart. His Hand  
Stepping out of her shell and into the ttwd community.

Thanks to Bonnie and Meredith for their contribution.

On another note - my stats have jumped a lot this week so I think someone may have mentioned me on one of their blogs. If anyone knows, please shout up so I can say thanks.

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx


Picture from Spanking Theatre

8 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Wow,the first in with the new for the year already. Thank you and great news on the stats.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Ronnie for the shout out. I have only just found your blog in the last few weeks thanks to Meredith. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, jumping in getting my feet wet and learning more as I go. Thanks again.

Hermione said...

Hi Ronnie,

My stats have been spiking up and down this week and last. I think it may be the holiday wishes that everyone is sending out.

Hugs,
Hermione

Ella said...

Well, I visited Shell yesterday, but there are other newbies to welcome. Happy New Year, Ronnie!

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Aimless Rambling said...

Very clever pic, Ronnie. Thanks for the new info.

Katie said...

Love the pic, Ronnie! :) I visited Shell the other day, and enjoyed her blog very much! Welcome to all of the new bloggers! Many hugs,

❤️Katie xoxo

Windy said...

Thanks for all you do for blog land, Ronnie. We really appreciate it. What a wonderful resolution! Storm has said he wants to do something a lot in January.....laughing..... it isn't spanking, but I am sure that will accompany certain activities often! HA! Hugs, Windy

ronnie said...

Roz - Another edition coming soon. Thanks.

Shell - Thanks to Meredith for finding your blog. I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I have. Haven't had chance to pop over yet, but I will.

Hermione - Never thought of that. Thanks.

Ella - Thank you. Happy New Year to you.

SG - My pleasure. Can't take credit for the picture. Thanks.

Katie - Wished I'd thought of doing something like that, maybe next year. Thanks.

Windy - I'm sure it will:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx