Wednesday 2 January 2019

First the curtains then my knickers

They both came down, the first was an accident the second was not. You see I pulled the one side of our bedroom curtain down, it's just a simple pole type in two halves and when I opened the right half, it just came away from the wall causing the curtain, which is quite heavy, and all the rings to slide to one side which put stress on the centre support so that broke too and the left curtain hung limply in the balance. I went and told P.

"I think the plaster gave way on one of the bedroom curtains, it's come off its fixing, well both sides actually because one affected the other." I told him sheepishly. Not 'I pulled the curtain off the wall' but 'I think the plaster gave way...'

"Shit," was his response, "I'm not half way through the newspaper, couldn't you have waited a while? No on second thoughts you're quite late enough getting up anyway." I'm sure he just added that for good measure, he was irritated that I'd disturbed him. Nonetheless he retrieved his toolbox from the garage and marched upstairs. I left him to it.

Half an hour later, after some drilling and cursing when all the rings fell off as he was re-fixing, he was downstairs and shouted he wouldn't mind a cup of tea as he went to put his toolbox away. He came into the kitchen before the kettle had boiled and told me to wait, not to make it yet. I asked him why not and he just told me to come with him upstairs he wanted to show me something. When we got up there he showed me what he'd done and pointed to the old fixing which had caused the problem, there was loose plaster around it, he said it would have taken quite some yanking to cause that. He was going to have to re-plaster over it and then make the wall covering good. I thought 'Oh here we go, leading up to my fault no doubt'.

Well I was right, he did say it was my fault. I said I seemed to remember the plaster had been a bit weak when he initially fitted them but he wouldn't hear of it and said he wouldn't have fixed them if it had been, he would have fixed the plaster first. Then he told me he was going to spank me for all the trouble I'd caused him. I said, 'Come on it was only half an hour and it wasn't my fault honestly'.

"Hmm," he said, "well OK then I won't spank you let's go and have that cup of tea." I just stood there, mind spinning.

"Well I suppose I might have been a bit careless," I said, "and with your rotten fixing it was bound to come down at some time." That sealed my fate.

I thought thank goodness, never look a gift horse in the mouth. My husband lifted my robe and put me across his lap on the bed. I squealed and protested but he knew from my body language that it wasn't for real and I sensed from his words that he wasn't really that pissed off with me. Then he pulled my knickers down and gave me a thorough, methodical spanking covering every centimetre of my backside and telling me off as he did it, about being heavy handed and not caring because I didn't have to do the fixing when things went wrong etc etc. I like being scolded when I'm spanked, even when I know the words aren't true.

"Let that be a lesson to you to be more careful," he said. "Now let's get that cup of tea."

"No yet," I said. "I just want to say sorry first."

I slithered off his lap onto the floor and rested my chin on his thigh while I fiddled with his zipper. He was already hard so I didn't have much to do after I released his cock, I just moved up closer and took it in my mouth, mumbling between licks and sucks how sorry I was for being such a clumsy girl and asking if he could forgive me. I felt his balls tighten and heard a low moan and felt certain he was going to forgive me. A few seconds later he did, with a massive roar and I swallowed and lapped as much as I could. I kept my head in his lap for a while watching his little after spasms and catching the yum on my tongue to save the duvet:)

As he was doing his pants up, P told me the plaster had actually been a bit weak. "No, darling," I said, "it was definitely my clumsiness." We both laughed.

Ronnie
xx  

19 comments:

Roz said...

LoL Ronnie, somehow I don't think P was serious when he said he wouldn't spank you. All's well that ends well :)

Hugs
Roz

QBuzz said...

Nice, you're a very good wife (and a naughty one ;D )

morningstar said...

mmmmmmm for some reason I always thought apologizing was the standard "I'm sorry"....... (thinking here) 'maybe if I tried your method of apologizing...... there might be more spankings around here ...mmmmm ... definitely something to contemplate' (grinning)

Hermione said...

I agree with morningstar - that's a lovely way to say sorry. They say that we Canadians say sorry a bit too often. I wonder, do they mean the verbal "Sorry" or your style?

Hugs,
Hermione

Boosghost2 said...

Oh my! Hermione and morningstar might have an idea there! Maybe I should try that!

Good girl for taking responsibilty for your actions though!

Boo

Yorkie69 said...

Good start to the New Year!

Yorkie

Ella said...

Happy New Year, Ronnie! Sounds like you are off to a good start. I will have to remember this post, because Sam can be the same way when something breaks. He immediately likes to think it is someone else's fault.

And I am very good at describing the problem without assuming any guilt. The difference is that Sam would never get up straight away to fix it, so I would have to ask again later which begins to sound like nagging.

I think a thorough spanking is much better than making a resolution that you will never keep.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

PK said...

WOW! Do you know how to start off a new year!

Aimless Rambling said...

You too both know exactly which buttons to push to get your way - love it.
A good way to start the year. Happy New Year and Happy Spankings in 2019.

Anonymous said...

What a delightful way to start the New Year, or end the old. The way you described it is delightful, and how you almost avoided a spanking, until your common sense took over and requested your right to be spanked.

May I add (well I will without asking), that you describe giving a blow-job so delightfully, and I hope all female readers take it to heart and also give bjs to their husband. We are much older, Cindy was very reluctant when first married, and no real knowledge existed, but for many years now she enthusiastically gives and enjoys doing so, and I am amazed at how delicious it is.

bottoms up

Red

Michael M said...

A good start to 2019. Is that bathroom shelf going to slide off the wall anytime soon.

Domhnall the Second said...

I know it is a truly inadequate response to your post but all I can come up with is: Wow.

NoraJean said...

I laughed out loud when I read this, Ronnie .... i could hear the wheels turning in your head when it looked like P was going to pass up a spanking opportunity. Glad to see you didn't disappoint and were able to turn things around in your favour and in the end, P's! :))) ... nj ... xx

Rosie Jones said...

This post made me smile, Ronnie. You’ve made a great spanking start to the new year!
Rosie xx

Blondie said...

This is a great way to start the New Year. I always enjoy your adventures.

Windy said...

I usually start laughing at your posts as soon as I read the title, Ronnie! You two are funny and you are such a clever writer...cheeky, too. Great first post of the New Year! Hugs, Windy

Glenmore said...

With the curtains down I hope the neighbours didn't get to see you get your bare bottom spanked!

Katie said...

Happy New Year, Ronnie! :) Loved the "...suppose I might have been a bit careless"! LOL! Good thinking! What a way to be thankful too! The girls above are right. That's a mighty fine thank you, well deserving of more spanking! Fun post! Many hugs and love,

❤️Katie xoxo

ronnie said...

Roz - A good start to my New Year. Thanks.

QBuzz - I like to think both. Thanks.

Morningstar - You will have to try it:) Thanks.

Hermione - Thanks. Hopefully my style:)

Boo - I had to:) Thanks.

Yorkie - I'd say perfect. Thanks.

Ella - Happy New Year. I didn't make any resolutions for this year. Maybe P did, a spanking to start the year. Thanks.

PK - Good job I reacted quickly or it may not have happened. Thanks.

SG - You have to push each other's button. A good start. Thanks.

Red - BJ's are essential. Thanks.

Michael - Now that's a possibility:) Thanks.

Domhnall - That's a good response. Thanks.

Nora Jean - Thank you. Quick thinking on my part:)

Rosie - Thanks. Yes a good start.

Windy - You are too kind, thanks.

The Glenmore - Thankfully no. Thanks.

❤️Katie - happy New Year to you. I'll be doing lot more thanking this year:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx