Wednesday 14 December 2022

Belated Blogiversary

I can't believe I missed my Blogiversary, but I did.

I've been blogging 14th year. Where did that time go. Thanks to Bonnie for inlciuding me in her 'In with the New' spot all those years ago.

This is the first spanking story I shared after Bonnie spotted my blog. My loyal readers will probably remember it. 

Spanked with Roses....

It was a memorable one and totally unexpected event. My birthday actually and I got roses, two bunches in fact, one of which went into a vase and the other was used for my birthday spanking.

Now let me explain. This was out of the blue to me but P had obviously thought it out, the roses were the ones without thorns so no worries there and the stems were long and supple. Stripped of a few leaves (to cut wind resistance P said) and held by the petals end they made a birch-like spanking implement, still wet from their wrapping, formidable I can assure you with hindsight; though being roses and one of my favourite flowers, they did not appear so at the time, prior to use and I had a whole new regard for roses after.

In fairness P gave me the choice - hand on bare bum OTK or Roses on bare bum OT leather sofa arm. I love OTK but couldn't resist the roses. A minute later I was wishing I hadn't, an hour later I was glad I had. No idea how many strokes I got but those stems hurt, they really did, and then P stopped and turned them round and started spanking with the petals end, which was bushier but with lots of tiny little stems which stung. Now, having no history of roses spankings to compare with I'd had no idea how effective they would be, or that some of the stems would break, or that my bum would be stinging so wickedly evenly all over, or that I would end up covered in rose petals, which P said looked lovely and snapped on his phone to show me later, hence the photo.

So what about the birthday sex that followed? Well it didn't. What followed was me clearing up loads of petals from the sofa, especially down the back of the cushions, and both of us going back to the office to finish some work which had to be out by the end of the afternoon. And an hour or so later, sitting on my swivel chair with a bum still radiating heat, I thought how nice it felt and wondered if it would last till we went out to eat later. I hoped so. If not, well there was always that second bunch in the vase. BTW - his photo doesn't tell the truth, my bum was MUCH redder than that, I think the light affected it.

A big thank you for your support all these years - without you I wouldn't still be blogging.

Ronnie
xx

9 comments:

Roz said...

Happy Blogiversary Ronnie, 14 years, wow!

I'm so glad I found you all those years ago. I always enjoy visiting here. Thank you so much for your friendship and support and all you do for blogland.

I do remember this story, very clever of P.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Happy blogaversary, dear friend. We have travelled a long road together.

Hugs,
Hermione

Sore is more said...

Happy belated blogoversary! Brand new blogger here, probably the very last one blessed by Bonnie. Oh well, her blogroll is gone now...

I've been reading and enjoying your blog for a while now, always a pleasure!

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Happy belated Blogiversary. Here's looking forward to the next one :)

Prefectdt

Bonnie said...

Happy anniversary, Ronnie. I too am glad I found you all those years ago. I still love your rosy bottom story!

PK said...

I'm so glad you began blogging all those years ago. Your stories are amazing. I hope you continue to pop in often for many years to come.

Ronnie Soul said...

Roz - Thank you my friend and thank you for all the lovely comments you have left over the years.

Hermione - We certainly have my friend. Thank you for being here.

Sore is more - Hello and thank you so much. Sad day when Bonnie decided to retire from blogging. We have a lot to thank her for.

Pref - Thank you. I hope to be still bloggoing oin a year, but who knows.

Bonnie - Thanks. I will always be grateful to you for including me in your post all those years ago.

PK - Thank you. I've enjoyed blogging and meeting so many lovely people and count you one of them.

LOve,
Ronnie
xx

Laxmi said...

Nice bottom:)
Congratulations for all thèse anniversaries

Anonymous said...

Happy blog anniversary. Always nice to read about you being spanked.
bottoms up
Red