Monday 21 November 2022

Thank You


To everyone who stopped by and left a comment on LoL day, and those who stopped by just for a read. 

I cound't leave a comment on Fred's blog Pervy Fun.  Kept asking me to add a url everytime I tried to post the commement. Sorry Fred.

A big thank you to our good friend Hermione for carrying on this tradition and for all the hard work she puts in to make LOL a success.

You may have haed the sad news that Bonnie is retiring her blog.  Bonnie, please know you will be very much missed. My best wishes to you and Randy.

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

4 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Always enjoy LoL day. Many thanks to Hermione for organising this wonderful event again.

Very sad news that Bonnie is retiring her blog. She will be very much missed.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

LoL was pretty quiet this year. Those who participated were enthusiastic, but 6this might be the last year.

I am sad beyond belief that Bonnie has retired, but she has to do what's right for her.

Hugs,
Hermione

Ronnie Soul said...

Roz - Thanks.. Yes very sad news.

Hermione - I hope it's not the last year. UYes, Bonnie has to do what's best for her. Thanks.

LOve,
Ronnie
xx

Bonnie said...

Thank you, Ronnie, for your well wishes and for all you do. I've stopped blogging, but I will be around.

Hugs,
Bonnie