Thursday 17 November 2022

Love our Lifestyle


Welcome, come on in. Today is a day for us all to get together to celebrate our love of all things spanking by dropping by blogs, and leaving a friendly greeting as we are all like-minded when it comes to this lifestyle. You don't have to have a blog to join in and chat with others.

This year will be my 14th year blogging. Many people pass through my humble blog from different parts of the world and I thank each and everyone one of you. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you stopping by. I love this community. Sadly we have lost some friends along the way, some have stopped blogging for whatever reason, and some are no longer with us. I miss them all.

Now you're here, why not say hello, I'd love to hear from you. Thank you. I hope you'll visit others in our community. Our good friend and host of LOL Hermione has a list of those joining in. I know they would love to hear from you, 

Hope to see you again. Stip by anytime.

I'm in and out today so catch you when I can.

Enjoy the day.

Ronnie
xx

Thanks to Enzo for the image.

10 comments:

Roz said...

Happy LoL day Ronnie! Of course I am no lurker here lol. Always enjoy visiting:)

I too love this community and am so grateful to have made such wonderful friendships here.

Hugs
Roz

Biguglysod said...

Happy LOL day, I think I have been following your blog for 12 years now, here's to many more Gillx

Ronnie Soul said...

Roz - Thank you so much for the lovely comments you leave,not just for me but for other in our community, We are very lucky to have you as a friend.

Gillx- Hello to you. I must have been doing something right if you have been reading me that long. I really do appreciate it. Thank you. I hope you will stop by again and say hello.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Hi Ronnie,

You are one of the few remaining blogs that I remember from the early days. Thank you for staying the course, and for sharing your many spankings with us.

Happy LoL day!

Hugs,
Hermione

James Stephenson said...

I may no longer be blogging myself but I still appreciate the work of those who do - keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Happy LOL Day! Hope you have plenty of visitors today!
--Baker

Ronnie Soul said...

Hermione - Thank you my friend. I'm happy you are part of this community and thanks for all you do.

James - Hello. Thank you. I'm not blogging so much these days.

Baker - Hi, Thank for stopping by. Happy LoL to you

PK - Thank you my friend. I love that you visit here.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Happy LOL Day, Ronnie. It is fun to stop by here and read about your adventures.

Prefectdt

Ronnie Soul said...

Pref - Lovely to se you here. Thanks for stopping by.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Terpsichore said...

Hi Ronnie,
I always love visiting you here! :-)
Hugs to you