Friday 26 November 2021

Ouch - not f-----g there

That's what I said, and loud too and with 'angriness', so he told me later.

You see I'd asked P to cane me, stupid as that may seem, but it wasn't a severe caning I sought. I'd read a longish but well written script about women coming during and after spankings and there was a section on the application of the cane and it just kind of got to me and I sent an extract (it was sent to me by a readers, I'll post the extract next week) to P and he sounded mildly interested and a bit amused so decided to ask him in that vein if he thought it would work. He said there was only one way to find out and I said 'would you do it then please, *pretty* please?'

Well a bit later we were in the bedroom and he was caning me (you know, normal early afternoon activity:)) when he caught my left thigh with a rogue stroke, very unusual for my husband and that was when I cried out. I wouldn't have except for a few days previous I'd tripped over a metal parasol base which had been anchored to a pavement in town, I'd landed on the concrete which bruised my ribs and caught my thigh on the kerb so that also bruised and was still tender. P was aware of it but out 
of sight out of mind (he was caning me with my thin slutty leggings on) and it was an accident anyway and it happened.

It was a pity because I'd been building nicely, P is a good caner and he'd been hitting all the right spots with just the right blend of pain/stimulation. My cry-out stopped things immediately, I told him what was wrong and he tenderly took down my leggings to almost my knees. 'Yeah I can see it,' he said, 'sorry about that, you know it wasn't meant. I mean I intended to hurt but not there. Sorry.' He double 'sorried', he meant it of course, he always says intended pain yes, unintended pain no.

Then he told me my language hadn't been appropriate and I was angry and shouldn't really have been, then he told me he was going to continue my caning but from the other side. I wiggled my bum a bit in acceptance rather than saying it. He said my leggings could stay down so he'd have a full view. He gave me a few strokes, gentler than before but I couldn't get my rhythm back, the stoppage had neutralised me. Added to which he was leaving my leggings down which I didn't want, I've developed quite a kink in my mind about being spanked 'in' leggings, especially the thin rubbishy ones I've got. I'm sure it will pass but it hasn't yet. Anyway I told P it had gone and he said ok no problem, then sat on the bed next to me. He pulled my leggings up for me and guided my head down onto his lap.

I did the decent thing of course and halfway through got my mojo back but it was too late to change course. Instead I took a mouthful and swallowed like a good girl. I liked my lips lasciviously when I came up and told him it wasn't quite what I'd been after but it would keep me going wink wink. I also apologised for snapping at him.

Stay safe.

Have a fiun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

7 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie, ooh ouch! Both the fall you had and the rogue swat. I imagine P felt awful and I can understand him leaving your leggings down so that he could properly see the target. Interesting that you have developed a leggings kink (so to speak).

Such a shame the moment was ruined for you. I think you definitely have to experiment again.

Hugs
Roz

morningstar said...

your fall in town sounded awful..... ouch ouch ouch!! Don't you hate non-consensual pain??

I know what you were looking for with the caning - Sir Steve is pretty good at achieving the goal - for me it's all about rhythm and increasing intensity....... I hope P keeps at it ....... :) it's fun to keep trying

Hermione said...

I'm not sure I could get any kind of mojo during a caning, but I hope it works for you eventually, once your bruises heal. Like morningstar, I hate non-consensual pain.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your news today Ronnie. I know it was an accident in your case and made worse by your fall. I get the odd cane stroke on my thighs if I’m playing up during a caning…and thighs are very tender and sensitive places…even more than bottoms!
Take care, Sophie

Anonymous said...

Off target strikes can indeed change the vibe. Sometimes it's temporary or even fleeting, but sometimes it can deflate the fun.....if fun was the intention.

Anonymous said...

Smiling, older women should be more careful when they are walking. Hope your body has recovered, now that it is Sunday. We have snow covered streets, and it is still snowing!
When fully recovered, remember the motto that if first you do not succeed, try, try again. The same accidental stroke will illicit a different response.
Love your relationship with P, that he stopped immediately. Consensual is everything!
bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Roz - Yes, still have the kink for slsutty leggings. Thanks. Will try again.

Morningstar - Yes I hate that kind of pain. You got it, rhythm and intensity, will be having another go:) Thanks.

Hermione - I know I could. Yes when the bruises are healed. Thanks.

Sophie - Thanks. I hate having my thighs spanked. I'm a wimp when it comes to them:)

kdpieere - P's very accurate with the cane so was a big let down having that stray one. Thanks.

Red - Thanks. Much better now only the odd twinge when I benb in certain positions:) Snow here the weekend but thawing now. Will definitely try again.

Love,
Ronnie
xx