Wednesday 20 October 2021

A Meme from a Reader

I've had a few memes sent to me. You may remember, I did one from a reader not long ago. Here's another. Some of these questions I've seen before, but as I said I'd do it, here it is.

One of the first to welcome you to blogging?
After Bonnie found my blog, The first to welcome me was one of my favourite bloggers and good friend, Hermione

Todd/Suzy and Sara (No longer blogging) also left a comment.

Knickers up/on or down/off?
P always start spanking with my knickers up. When he does take them down during a spanking it always makes me gasp.

Current favourite - wood or leather?
Leather. The rose leather paddle. It's always my favourite other than P's hand.

Have you ever gotten spanked for swearing?
Oh yes, P doesn't like me swearing.

Have you ever been caned?
You're asking Ronnie if she's ever been caned. I think you know the answer, yes, many times but not recently. Think I'll have to mention that to P.

What do you get spanked with the most?
Whatever P decides. Normally I don't have a choice.

Have you been spanked more than once in a day?
I've been spanked three times in a day.

Have you ever asked to be spanked for something you did wrong?
Does this answer the question?

On average how many times are you spanked a month?
That's an easy question. Not a enough for my liking.

How long have you been practicing TTWD ?
For many many years and hopeful for many more to come.

Thanks to my reader for the meme.

Stay safe.

Ronnie
xx

6 comments:

Roz said...

I enjoyed reading your answers Ronnie, I did have to giggle at have yoh ever been caned and love your last 2 answers.

Hugs
Roz

PK said...

You've been caned! Oh my stars and garters! Great meme, I'm trying it tomorrow.

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. Happy you enjoyed it.

Pk - Well I have a couple hundred times:) I'll pop over and have a read. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

fun to read. Keep smiling and having fun
bottoms up
Red

Hermione said...

I miss Todd and Suzy too. They split up, and I know Todd's health was not good.

Sara mysteriously disappeared after some trouble over Grant's behaviour. I wonder what that story was.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Red - Thanks. I do love a meme.

Hermione - I remember Todd and Suzt splitting up. Not sure about Sara. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx