Monday 6 September 2021

Slut-Coloured

You may or may not have read my Wednesday's post. No matter if you haven't. It was about Nigella (Lawson) who had described items in her recipes as slut-coloured but has now had to re-identify them using more appropriate language.

I had my own view on what slut coloured might look like but it got me thinking - what would you think slut-colour would be?

Kdperrin -  imagined something like a purple, (perhaps grape?) custard, accented with busted (red) cherries?

Fondles - possible a peachy reddish hue might not be far off. 

Anybody got any different thoughts? If so please do divulge them. 

Stay safe.

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

6 comments:

Roz Harrison said...

Hi Ronnie, I remember this. Slut coloured...interesting. I would imagine a pinky hue

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

It seems that Slut Red actually is a colour. There is a nail polish called Slut Red, and a Slutty colour palette for artists to choose from.
Google has the answer to everything!

Hugs,
Hermione

PK said...

I'm thinking of a deep vivid red. Something that would be painful to sit on.

Bonnie said...

Hi Ronnie,

I greatly dislike that word, especially when it is used to refer to a woman. So much so, in fact, that I won't link any blog that uses the word in its title or description. I object to the suggestion that a woman can do something sexual that forever stains her with dishonor. I think sex can be a positive force in the world and shouldn't be a source of shame.

With that said, I believe that color is invisible because the person so described does not exist. :)

Anonymous said...

Nigela Lawson , Now there is a bottom i would LOVE to spank..

Paddle Daddy

ronnie said...

Roz - Pinky hue, yes. Thanks.

Hermione - I didn't know that. Thanks for Googling and letting us know.

PK _ I like vivid red:) Thanks.

Bonnie - Yes, good point and well put. I would hate hearing it applied condescending by a 'certain type' but I don't mind it being used with humour or sexually, like my hub accusing me of acting sluttishly:) Thanks.

Paddle Daddy - Hello. A lot of men and maybe some women would. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx