Friday 24 September 2021

Just a Meme

Sent to me by A reader and as I can't resist a meme, here's my answers.

What can you see out of your window?
Washing blowing on the line.

Choose five words to describe yesterday.
In no particular order, Granddaughter, swimming, shopping, pain, sleep.

The most memorable death in your lifetime (other than family)?
More than one. 9/11, John F. Kennedy, John Lennon and Princess Diana.

Tell us 3 things about yourself that your readers don't know.
I'm 5ft 7"  in my stocking feet
I don't like raw tomatoes. Only eat them in sauces.
Was in the school team for hockey, rounders and netball.

What was the last conversation you had with someone
Other than P. It was the Doctor's receptionist asking whether I wanted a flu jab.

Tell us about a kindness from someone.
A neighbour gave me some beautiful sunflowers and 2 colouring books for our granddaughter.

What was the last song you heard?
One from Sting - If it's love, P said (plus others I've heard) say the backing sounds like the ugly ducking song. I couldn't detect it.

What is the most expensive item you have bought in the past month?
Apart from food, yes prices are going up, anyone else notice that?  Dolls house/ furniture for Granddaughters's birthday next month.

What three things would you take to a desert island?
P, sun cream and a penknife.

What are your plans for the weekend.
Family and friends and hopefully a spanking.

Stay safe.

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

7 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Haven't seen this one before. Great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers.

Wow, you were sporty at school! I never really got into any sport. How lovely of your neighbour. Your granddaughter will love the dolls house.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

This meme is new to me too. Like Roz, I was definitely UNsporty! I'd love to see the dollhouse.

Hugs.
Hermione

Anonymous said...

I am hoping for the spanking and I hope we get to hear about it.

Aimless Rambling said...

I love memes too. May have to try this one. Thanks.

morningstar said...

like Roz and Hermione I hadn't seen this meme..... I may use it

BOY you are tall!! I don't know why but I pictured you short.

love to learn more facts about 'friends' in blogland - thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Your height and sportiness make you even more sexy! Graham

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. I was very sporty, (track and field), also was a member of a very well known running club. I represented school and county a number of times, I was thought to be very good, but Nelson my coach at the club said not good enough unless I committed 100% to the training to take it further. At that time, there was so much going on, school, clubs, friends, exams. I couldn't commit (or maybe I didn't want to).

Hermione - I do love memes. We haven't assembled the dolls house yet as it's quite large and we want to keep it a secret until her birthday. Thanks.

Anonymous - Thanks. It depends on the spanking.

SG - Thanks. Good to see you. I hope you do.

Morningstar - Thanks. Didn't always liek being tall but now I do.

Graham. Well thank you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx