Wednesday 5 May 2021

In with the New

I haven't managed to get an In with the New spot ready with decorating and then off hols but wanted to share these two new blogs (new to me but maybe not to all of you)

Mistress Merry's Musings 
Welcome to the real life musings of a Polyamorous Dominant Woman.

Dominant Thoughts 
Mick McGriffin's Thoughts on Spanking Women.

Hope you'll  find the time to stop by these two blogs.

Thank you to Hermione for notifying us of the blog by Dominant Thoughts

Stay safe.

Ronnie
xx

Scheduled post.

8 comments:

Roz said...

Thanks Ronnie and Bonnie. Have a wonderful time away Ronnie.

Hugs
Roz

Fondles said...

Happy Holidaying! Thanks for the links, I shall check out Dominat Thoughts. Haven't seen that one.

Hermione said...

I love the picture, and both blogs. Thanks for the shout-out.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

I too love the picture, living with my mother-in-law, we both were to obey her rules. A couple of times we both were like the picture, standing facing the wall.

Anonymous said...

I have always loved that picture. Hope your holiday is avoiding the snow, rain and hail! Wish I knew a woman who likes being spanked to have her husband spank her while Cindy spanks me, and puts us in the corner on display afterwards.
bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. Lovely time.

Fondles - Thanks. I hope you enjoy Dominat Thoughts blog.Havent had time myself.

Hermione - My pleasure, Thanks.

Anonymous A - I'd would have hated that. Thanks.

Red - We had the lot,sun, wind, rain, sleet and snow and that was one day. Yes you would enjoy that, being spanked together and put in a corner.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

MM said...

Hi Ronnie, thanks so much for mentioning my blog. I love yours.

ronnie said...

Dominant Thoughts - Thanak you, very kind of you tosay. It was our friend Hermione who spotted you first:)

Love
Ronnie
xx