Wednesday 19 May 2021

Cane Reviews

Regarding my last post - Ronnie's canes, Red and Hermione mentioned they would be interested to read about some of the descriptions on how my customers liked and used the canes they bought from me.

As much as I would love to share some very interesting and quite descriptive ones, I don't feel it would be right, but below are a few simple ones I've received. 

My wife hates it but I think it's superb, nice and stingy. Ta

Good quality and certainly hits the spot:)

Love the feel of the cane but my girlfriend's not quite sure she does

Nice in hand and leaves lovely marks

My wife can't wait to pull my pants down and use it.

Thank you. Exactly what we wanted for pre play.

We switch and this length and size is perfect for us. We will be buying another so we have one each.

A recent Domme who works professionally sent me her view on a couple of items which she likes but suggested to shorten the length of a particular Headmaster's cane I sell and another to make the handle longer on a straight cane to give a better grip because she likes to use it vigorously (her words not mine) I have others that request longer canes but they are pretty experienced and explicit, I do not recommend very long canes for less experienced users because they can be a little unwieldy. 

Stay safe.

Ronnie
xx

4 comments:

Roz said...

Hi RonnieRo it's wonderful that you have received such positive feedback. It must be interesting to receive feedback and suggestions from experienced users. Had to giggle at the couple of comments saying they liked the canes, but their partner wasn't so sure lol

Hugs
Roz

Fondles said...

Some cute comments there. I'm sure you have some very grateful spankers and maybe not so grateful spankees now. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the comments. Extra special to the one that states my wife can't wait to pull my pants down and use it.
bottoms up
red

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. I've had a few telling me their partners didn't like the particular implement they had bought.

Fondles - I had a reply from a bottom and she definitely said she wasn't grateful but her husband was:) Thanks.

Red - I had to smile when I read that one. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx