Monday 26 April 2021

Spanked in the Woods - Hopefully this Year

A few years back I wrote a post about having a bucket list (2 actually) a vanilla one and a spanking one.

The vanilla one is simply things that I hope to do or see plus a few way out things which I know probably won't happen unless I won a biggie on our lottery. I have ticked a few off this list such as meeting fellow bloggers, running a marathon, visiting China and Paris.

The spanking one has three on my list. So have I fulfilled any of them - the simple answer is no.

1. Attending a spanking party. Though I wouldn't join in.

2. To be spanked on a beach.

3. A bare bottom spanking in the woods.  Now you would think that would be easy as we have woods by us but it is very well used. In my post I wrote about one time it nearly happened.

We were walking there, P took my hand and guided me through the bushes completely off track and over to where a large diameter tree had been cut down by Forestry and made a good seat. Now if he'd just gone ahead and put me across his knee or over the tree and spanked me it would have worked out just fine, me apprehensive about being caught yet turned on by the prospect.

But that didn't happen. P got out his Swiss army knife, must have planned this, very romantic, not, went over and cut a branch, trimmed it, came and took his place on the tree trunk and motioned me to get across his lap. I did but three strokes into my backside the branch broke, so up I was ordered while P went to cut another branch, he came over with a thicker one, supple with tiny green buds which he quickly trimmed off, this looked promising, the sting of the broken branch even through my jeans had a nice feel, we hadn't been arrested by Forest Rangers, my confidence was growing, I could imagine what the branch would feel like bare-bum but we were disturbed by the sound of people with dogs, obviously didn't go deep enough into the woods.

We have been to the woods a number of times but it still hasn't happened so this year I am determined that P will spank me in the woods even if it's not on my bare bottom:)


Have you a bucket list (vanilla or a spanking one)? If you do, I'd be interested to know one thing on your list/s if you are happy to share.

Stay safe and have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

10 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Sounds like you got half way there with being spanked in the woods. We have had a few outdoor spankings, some by the beach. There's nothing like it for the adrenaline rush, the fear of being caught. We also attended a BDSM event, which was very enlightening and Rick did actually spank me there.

I hope you do get to tick off both bucket lists.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Good luck with trying it again sometime. I think all our parks and woods are off-limits at the moment, and probably too wet anyway.

I haven't made a spanking bucket list, but will try to think of something soon.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Dating a desire of being spanked was what I wanted. I would say it would be a bucket list item, but something that I've desire for a long time. I was careful about bringing up the subject, and would know not to bring it up. I was dating a older woman, in her 50's, I in my 20's. Spanking was mentioned a few times, I just decided to let it takes it own course. Joyce was great, a friend of her would visit often and a couple of times would say, I needed a trip to the bedroom. Well we three rented a cabin, spend the week, we all got along, and the second day, Joan had enough of my 'naughty ways', I was just being me, Joyce understood. Was told to at least put a robe on and not come to the kitchen in just my underpants. The second time I did this, on purpose, Joyce said Joan will give me a spanking and best watch it. The next morning I decided to go for it, I walked into the kitchen, minus my underpants, and said to both, this is what you want, pointing to my erection. Joan, stood up, took a grip on my arm and soon was over her lap in the kitchen, her hand soundly spanking my bare bottom. Enough I said, she then shocked me, you wanted to be spanked did you not. I admitted I did, and she said, good, because I have just started. Joyce got up, left the room, and returned with a large hairbrush, No, please No, enough, and sure enough the hairbrush landed hard and fast. When I was finally stood up, I danced around, rubbing, saying it hurt, and Joan told me to face the wall, no rubbing, no talking. Boy that felt good Joan said to Joyce, long over due, and Joyce said it was long over due. Joyce finally told me to come to her, she looked at my spanked bottom, and then said get over my lap. Please no more, Please it hurts, Joan handed her the hairbrush and Joyce applied it with full force and I was a total mess when the spanking was over. Joyce scolded me, knew I wanted a spanking, and so they both talked the night before, knowing I would do this. Jack

Anonymous said...

Suggestion would be to cut the switch near home, and take it with you on a planned hike in the woods.(or have a hair brush in your knapsack or purse.) I have been spanked outdoors, and it is exciting.
Our world travels truly astounds me, as we continue to be stuck at home. Some highlights,: Paris, London, Rome, Venice, Dublin, Amsterdam, Machu Picchu, New York City, Washington, San Francisco, Florence, Beijing, Stockholm, Cairo, Luxor, two cruises of Norway, Saint Petersburg, almost every island in the Caribbean a cruise ship goes to, Terceira, multiple National Parks in the USA, Newfoundland, Australia, New Zealand.
However, I think we are in for worse times with the virus, than better times. Now a triple mutant in India. The solution is what China and Australia did, but we do not have politicians with brains or guts.
bottoms up
red

PK said...

I've been lucky enough to be spanked outside a couple of time and made love after one of those times. You have to love the woods! I'm sure this will happen for you someday soon - maybe you could both wear masks just in case.

Fondles said...

i hope you manage to get that one ticked off your list.

I believe I have been spanked on the bare by the trees near the beach...not woods, but in the open / public at least.

It was scary cos I was SURE someone would see or at least hear. It was the quietest I'd ever been getting spanked. LOL.

claire said...

Well it's good to have goals, gives you something to look forward to :)

We live very near woods, the New Forest, and yet have never gotten a spanking in one, simply because well like you said, we also have the problem of it being a well used area, there have been times I think we could have but I am so paranoid about being seen.

I like the idea of being tasked with cutting the switch, although in reality I probably would make a right mess of it lol

Fingers crossed that you get to achieve these bucket lists.

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks, me too. How interesting you attending a spanking party and getting spanked there. I wouldn't have the nerve. Good for you.

Hermione - Thanks. Be interesting to hear what you think of to add to a spanking list.

Jack - Sounds like you got what you wanted and more. Thanks.

Red - I'll remember that. I don't know when we will travel to sunny climes again. Thanks.
PK - Lucky you. I'll keep fingeers crossed. Thanks.

Fondles - Yes scary but exciting to think someone could see. I think I would have to cover my mouth just in case I shouted out. Thanks.

Claire - I think we need to go deeper in the woods but I hate having to go through loads thick growth areas but I'll be brave:) I tried cutting a switch but not a good attempt. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Creo que puede ser una experiencia muy excitante. El bosque es sin duda una fantasía muy recurrente entre los spankers. (yo personalmente no la he experimentado aún). Esta excitación seguro que se incrementa, ante la posibilidad de estar siendo observados desde lejos por otras personas.

Salud!

Anonymous said...

Having spanked a lady I was dating, not the first time, but she ran to the bathroom. I always wondered why and so I waited a minute and walked into the bathroom. She was looking at her spanked bottom and rubbing, seeing me, she said get out. I quickly bent her over, soundly spanked her sore bottom, had her undress, back to the front room to face the wall. I then finished my bucket list, I left the room, came back naked and erect and was soon rubbing it on her very warm bottom. She wanted to turn around, I slap her bottom and said No. I finally turned her around, hugged her, she shocked me, took my erection and led me to the bedroom, What a night, a couple of days later she gave me a present, a bath brush, she smiled, naughty little girls need a 'Daddy' and 'Daddy' uses a bath brush to spank their naughty little girls.