Wednesday 28 April 2021

I didn't want to cum

Never thought I'd hear myself say that, so I didn't. I just thought it. Afterwards, of course, not during it:)

You see I got caned on the weekend, for nagging my husband all week to treat me to a beer outside one of the various pubs with outside facilities and then moaning and calling him a stick in the mud when, by Friday evening, he had still failed to do it and showed no enthusiasm towards doing it either. He said outside drinking was for real summer days or sunnier climes, not just because the masses were flocking to do it. I told him I wasn't a mass and said he was a snob, god knows how that came to me. Anyway it was silly talk and he knew it, as did I, but still it was an exchange which caused him to threaten to spank me if I didn't shut up, which I didn't, and take me by the arm and lead me upstairs.

He took me into the bedroom which usually meant otk and often a preamble to sex, which I thought was possible as bad feeling hadn't really set in, and told me to wait by the bed. I thought he'd gone for a pee but he hadn't, he came back with his cane. I must have looked shocked because he actually said he wouldn't be too harsh, then he made me lay on the bed and caned me after pulling down my shorts.

Words as much as actions do it for me, depending on the circumstances. He patiently and calmly told me his reasons for not wanting to scrabble, as he put it, for a chilly table outside some pub. He was almost chatty about is as he caned my bottom at the same time, pausing occasionally to demand an answer from me to show I'd been listening. Trouble was a lot of what he said made sense and he did make it clear that he absolutely loved treating me and fully intended to as soon as hospitality properly reopened but in the meantime I should stop nagging and if I really wanted to go for a beer by all means go with one of my friends.

I suppose he gave me thirty or forty strokes (obviously not to hard) well laid apart and as I listened to his reasonableness, his hand touching my bottom in between strokes, I adjusted to the warmth building in my bottom, I started to wriggle, I hoped salaciously, and push my bottom up for more. He told me unexpectedly that he knew what I wanted and that I was a little slut and that I better stop wriggling like that or he'd give me what for.....and that was as far as it got because I just exploded and cried out and clutched the duvet into my mouth to muffle the noise. P put a few harder strokes across my bottom as I was orgasming and then tossed the cane onto the bed when he could see I was done.

He sat on the edge of the bed and stroked my bum and told me no more nonsense about outside drinking. I purred Yes Sir, and apologised for cumming, it just happened. I offered to make my apology more personal but he said no need just so long as I'd learned my lesson. I could hear the humour in his voice, then he patted my bum and left the room. And I was left wishing we could do it over again and this time I wouldn't cum because I like the frisson which follows a spanking.

Stay safe.

Ronnie
xx

9 comments:

Windy said...

Well, dang. *Fanning myself* I might have complained all week,too, if that's where it all led! But,sorry you would change it if you could. I learned a new word though -- frisson. Thanks for the education in more ways than one, Ronnie! lol Hugs, Windy

Roz said...

Ooh,this was super hot Ronnie, and frisson was new to me too. Sorry too that you would change things if you could. Although that's a very happy ending lol

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

smile, Bogey

Anonymous said...

Great story. And your title reminded me a bit of Three Dog Night: "Mama told me not to come......" ;-)

Hermione said...

Magical.

You are such a clever girl, or is it P's skill with words. Either way, bravo!

Hugs,
Hermione

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Well if that happened when I caned a woman, I would be patting myself on the back and saying "Job well done". I would be prepared to bet money that P is feeling pretty pleased with himself about that result

Prefectdt

ronnie said...

Windy - Thanks. I do like that word.

Roz - It was a good ending but still I wish it hadn't happened like that at the end. Thanks.

Bogey - Thanks. Happy you liked it.

KdPierre - Kind of you to say.Thanks. I like that song:)

Hermione - P does have a way with words and they always get to me. Thanks.

Prefectdt - He definitely was. That does happen to me on occasion, it's the words as well. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Delightful adventure. Words while being spanked are a definite turn-on, if done well. Unfortunately, if Cindy is talking about why she is spanking me, she gets more upset. we will have to work on her becoming happier with every spank!
bottoms up
red

TigerWolf said...

Damn I