Friday 4 December 2020

She Likes to be Spanked

A reader sent me a link to a Howard Stern interview with Sarah Silverman. To be honest I hadn't heard of her (but Googling her, I do recognise her face) Having listened to it, I quite liked her, she seems plainly honest.


My American friends probably already knew about her liking to be spanked, but if not, and for any of my other readers who haven't heard the interview. Here's the LINK. You'll need to scroll down the page.

BTW if you listen long enough she also tweaks her boyfriend's nipples but doesn't like feet play:)  

Stay safe, wear your face coverings, social distance and keep washing your hands. 

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

8 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie, I have seen this and love how candid and open she is.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, stay safe.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

Saw this also, when she said her friend sitting on the toilet and saw the handprint on her bottom, he must have really spanked her good during sex.

Our Bottoms Burn said...

I am not a fan of Sarah, but you are right about all of us wearing masks, social distancing, hand washing and staying home. The vaccines were developed in record time, but it will take many months for enough people to get it.

Hospitals are close to capacity in many areas of the US. We have to stay with restrictions a little longer.

PK said...

Ahh... it's been a while since I've had bruises. And I would NOT have wanted my mother to see them.

I pray we can all make it through this winter and on to healthier times.

Hermione said...

I remember hearing about her fondness for spanking. Howard Stern's interviews are really something else!

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Roz - I thought she was quite open. Thanks.

Anonymous - Yes must have been quite a hard spanking. Thanks.

OBB - Vaccinations start Tuesday here in the UK. Elderly in care homes, care home staff, front line health workers will be the first. Thanks.

PK - LOL no, me neither. Thanks.

Hermione - Thanks. Before this interview, I'd never listened to one of his.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to read, and thanks for sharing. It is amazingly refreshing for someone to say publicly that they like to be spanked.
bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Red - Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx