Friday 3 July 2020

Just an Old Meme

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I really do need a haircut. Happy to say I have one booked for next week.

I have to arrive on time and wait outside with my mask on until my hairdresser calls me in.  Sanitise hands and try not to touch anything other than my seat. No magazines or drinks supplied and not much talking. Will feel very strange.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
None. I haven't used cash since the UK went into lockdown.

3. What's a word that rhymes with 'Door'?
Drawers.  The old fashioned type.  Not sure why but that was the first word and image (ex cept for the flogger) that came to mind.




4. Favourite planet?
Earth - I haven't visited any of the others yet:)

5. Do you own more than 100 CDs?
We have loads of CD's but no more than 100. I haven't played a CD in ages.

6. Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag? 
Oh yes, those bits at the bottom are yummy.

7. What kind of top are you wearing?
Long sleeve blue sweatshirt.

8. Do you label yourself?
Should I?

9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing?
No shoes just socks.

10. Bright or dark room?
Bright but dark room at bedtime.

11. Have you ever been pooped on from the sky?
Hasn't everyone at some time. (Don't know why they say it brinks you good luck -  never bought me luck)  We seem to have a lot of pigeons in our neck of the woods.

12. What does your watch look like?
I have four watches. My favourite is one P bought me when we lived in Spain, black face with a black and gold strap. Over 30 years old and has only had two battery changes

13. What were you do
ing at midnight last night? 
Getting into bed. 

14. Have you ever done anything you could be arrested for?
Nothing that serious. 

15. Have you ever dated someone a decade older than you?
No

16. Have you ever listened to a song and cried?
A song - don't think I have.

17. Who last told you he/she loved you? 
A girlfriend.

18. What was the last furry thing you touched?
Is that a joke question? Nothing.

19. How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
Not enough.


20. What was the last song you sang.
Wheels on the bus with our granddaughter on WhatsApp.




21. Favourite age you have been so far?
I'm liking the age I am right now.

22. Have you ever had a secret crush on a teacher?
On a student teacher. I think every girl in the class did.

23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
While I was doing this meme - No thank you. P asked if I wanted a cup of tea.

24. Have you ever been found sleep walking?
No one has every said I had.

25. The last song you listened to? 
Can't remember.

26. What's your favourite number? 
The number 3.

27. Where did you live in 1987?
In the UK. 


28. What do you do when vending machines steal your money.
Thump it. Doesn't everyone?

29. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Depends on who I'm kissing:)

30. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
Mandarin.

31. Have you ever seen a ghost?
Yes. We had a couple in the restaurant we owned. 




32. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it?
Recently, I wrote a letter and included it in a birthday card to a friend I haven't seen for a while.

33. Can you change the oil on a car?
Me, no.  I leave that to P. 


34. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Not nearly enough. I often think I should research but haven't.

35. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in and then start the water?  

Water first and then get in.

36. Have you ever crashed a car?
No but did have a little bump in a car park. 


37. Does every family have a crazy relative?
I like to think so.

38 Have you ever sent a prank call or email?
Once when I was younger.

39. How old do you look?
My age.

40. Should guys wear pink? 
Why not. P has a salmon pink shirt and he looks good in it.


If anyone has spotted any spanking memes, please send me the link.

Stay safe.  Try and have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

3 comments:

Roz said...

These are great questions Ronnie and I enjoyed reading your fun answers. Not enough drugs lol.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

Hugs
Roz

Minielle Labraun said...

Nice one Ronnie! Fun reading your answers. I picture you giving a cheeky wink with a few of these! That poop one? Lol

ronnie said...

Roz - I don't think I did have enough. Thanks.

Minelle - LOL. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx