Friday 26 June 2020

Spanking Towel

What's a girl who blogs about spanking but doesn't have a spanking story to post do? She re-post ones of course:)

It's a short story of when I used this towel to entice P to spank me.  


We came back from shopping and I went upstairs, fished out what I was looking for from P's drawer, you can see it's a small towel with a very clear message on it, it came with the pre xmas cane-iac delivery but P hadn't given it to me but I knew it was in his draw as I'd seen it. I stripped off and lay on the bed with the towel strategically positioned.

P called after a few minutes wondering where I am, Oh just trying to sort something out, could do with your assistance actually, I say.

Up he comes and into the bedroom, I'm lying on the bed, I've even placed his mobile on the pillow hoping he might take a pic for me.

I certainly had been VERY naughty, he was in no doubt about that, and VERY naughty girls get spanked VERY hard. Music to my ears. First he did the decent thing and obligingly snapped me with his mobile, then he took me into our little spare room office which is at the back of the house and noise doesn't travel, put me over his knee, I was totally naked, he told me he wouldn't have me brevitting in his drawer... SMACK... SMACK...he was going to give me the towel anyway but when he decided to....SMACK SMACK.....and I'd have to learn to respect little privacies.....SMACK....HARDER.....Ouch!......and not snoop about for my personal amusement....SMACK....dah dah dah...he'd warned me about this before and he was going to make sure...SMACK SMACK........Ooowww Please!!....I didn't do it again any time soon......SMACK....Ouch!! No!!.........well he spanked me long and hard, holding me with one hand spanking with the other, then alternating to give his hand a break. Unfortunately I didn't have a spare bottom to alternate, it went on for about 5 minutes and I was VERY satisfied my little towel ploy had worked like a dream; at the end he eased his grip and I lay there cooling down. Boy I was hot.

Then we returned to the bedroom and I ended up back on the bed but this time without the naughty towel over my bum, just his hands massaging, rubbing, kneading, working their way to where I had a different type of heat entirely now requiring urgent aattention.......................which it got.

Oh I do love it when P lectures me during a spanking.


Stay safe. Try and have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

8 comments:

Hermione said...

"[A] spare bottom to alternate" - love it! Thanks for reposting this.

Hugs,
Hermione

Roz said...

Love this story Ronnie, well that ploy certainly worked a treat! I think most of us have had moments we could have done with a spare bum lol.

Have a wonderful weekend:)

Hugs
Roz

Minielle Labraun said...

Oh lady, delightfully devious! LOVE IT!
Hmmm.... I’m getting an idea!

Anonymous said...

P is a lucky man!

Anonymous said...

Fun story, so thanks for re-posting. P is such a gentleman to satisfy all of your requests. PS: you look great under that towel.
Have a fun weekend also, but err on the side of caution as England opens up. No need to be part of the crowd at the beach. Florida is really showing what grouping will create. Best to stick to groping each other. smiles
Red

Anonymous said...

A towel to entice a spanking? Is that like when a matador uses a red cape to entice the bull? ;-)

ozarkhillbillyhippie said...

love this repost :what about the lacey knckers are they still about somewhere? have an enlarged chopped shot on a flip phone that still gives me some amount of joy dear lady

ronnie said...

Hermione - I'm happy I used it. Thanks.

Roz - Thanks. LOL. Yes indeed.

Minelle - Thanks. Hope your idea worked.

Kdpierre - Ha. Yes definitely is. Thanks.

Red - Thanks. We are a couple of hours from the beach. From Saturday our pubs/restaurants can open. It will a while before I venture into a pub.

Ozarkhillbillyhippie - Don't have them anymore. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx