Wednesday 22 January 2020

A Mixed Meme

Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to be sick?
Not for a couple of years. Only joking- no I haven't.

How do you like your steak cooked?
There's only one way to eat a steak (for me) and that's rare.



Does anyone have naughty pictures of you?
P and I hope he's the only one who has.

Favourite spanking implement.
Without a doubt it's John's leather paddle.

Your least favourite spanking implement
At the moment it's a leather long tawse we have.

Do you like having your picture taken?
I hate having my picture taken though I don't mind P taking pictures of my bottom after a spanking:)



Do you have any strange phobias?
Mice. I'm terrified of them, I even have to close my eyes when I see them on TV. How silly is that?

If you could meet a famous person who would it be?
David Attenborough. I'd liked to have met Nelson Mandela.

What do you sleep in?
Usually nothing just a touch of Channel No5



but if it's really cold I do put a vest on and a touch of Channel No5:)

What’s the worst place you’ve ever been to?
A market in the Gambia.

What is one best decision you’ve made in your life so far?
Deciding P was the one for me. I didn't like him when I first met him.

Have you ever smoked pot?  How old were you the first time?  Do you still enjoy?
Yes I have. I was around 20. The first time I tried it was in a nightclub and Elton John (before he was famous) was there. Not smoked it since.

Favourite hobby?
Selling canes:)

Who would you like to see in concert?
I've been so lucky and have been to quite a few concerts. To name a few I've seen - Madonna, Tina Turner, Eagles, Santana, Elton John, Rem, Stereophonics, Pink Floyd, The Who, Rolling Stones:) There's two I'd still like to see - The Boss and Tom Jones.

Ronnie
xx

6 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Loved reading your answers to these. I remember some from previous memes and posts.

Sounds like your experience experimenting with pot was an interesting night! You are indeed lucky to have been to so many awesome concerts. You just have to see The Boss if you can (tour end of the year/next year I believe). He puts on an amazing show.

Hugs
Roz

PK said...

Mice, huh? We used to keep mice to feed to the birds of prey we worked with at the vet hospital. Often my friend and I would pick a baby mice to keep as pets and we'd carry them around in our pockets. I hope we can still be friends!

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

I'd like to see Tom Jones too. He still kicks musical ass :)

Prefectdt

Glenmore said...

I love your pyjamas Ronnie....same as mine! (well similar...)

Hermione said...

Hi Ronnie,
I love Chanel No 5 too, though haven't had any for some years now as everywhere I go is scent-free.

I'm envious of all the concerts you have been to, but I saw the Beatles!

Hus,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. Yes been lucky. I'd have to go on my own to see him as P and friends don't particular want to see him.

Mice- Oh no, Make me cringe thinking about them, Thanks.

Prefectdt - He's at the O2 with other artists (we can't make it) then Germany and Ireland. Thanks.

Glenmore - That's interesting:)

Hermione - Now you've made me envious, I would have loved to have seen the fab 4. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx