Monday 18 November 2019

Thank You

Did you enjoy this year's Love our Lurkers celebration?  I did but wasn't around as much as I would have liked.


A special thank you to my silent readers who came by and left lovely comments. I really appreciate your visit and hope you stop by again.

A big thank you to our friend Hermione for carrying on this tradition and for all the hard work she puts in to make LOL a success.

And not forgetting my loyal readers who left comments - thank you.


Have a good week.


Ronnie

xx

Thanks to Enzo for this year's image.

4 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

LoL days was a lot of fun. Glad some silent readers popped up to say hi. Thanks to Hermione for all her hard work organising this event and to Enzo for the logo. Hope you have a wonderful week :)

Hugs
Roz

Fondles said...

Guess who missed it and only realised yesterday. .. sigh. I'm glad you had a great couple of LOL days. :)

Hermione said...

Thank YOU Ronnie for all your help this year.

Shall we do it again next year?

Hugs,
Hermione

Baker said...

Hi, Ronnie,
I am just now catching up on day 2 of LOL days, and comments, but it was good to see everyone posting! Glad to hear you had silent readers and old friends stopping in!
--Baker