Friday 20 September 2019

Spanked to Orgasm

Last year Amy thought it would be a good idea to re-post our most (so far) viewed post. At that time I was surprised as I thought it would have been one of my 'In with the New' posts, but no. It was Spanked to Orgasm (posted on 8th May 2012). So I was curious to see what my most viewed post would be now. What was it, you guessed, Spanked to Orgasm. To-date it has had 19158 views.

This was the post.....

I found this question on a discussion forum over a year old, there were loads of answers to it but I thought, as I've never seen it raised on a blog within our little community, that I'd pose it afresh and see what people think, if anyone is interested in replying please do. This was the question, posed by 'Wideawakeone' :-

Orgasm from spanking only?
Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Have any of you ever had an orgasm from spanking alone, with no genital or other stimulation? (Or for Tops, have you had a bottom experience orgasm while being spanked?)

Is the experience of having an orgasm during a spanking different from having one through direct genital stimulation? I would imagine so.

I've never had this happen to me, but given how turned on I get during a spanking, I would think that I might get there if I had a patient, skillful Top and all the time in the world not to be rushed. Wideawakeone.




My response at the time of the post....

It's only fair, seeing as I'm inviting responses to such a personal question, that I should give my own response which is that no, I've never had an orgasm from spanking alone but, like wideawakeone, I do get very turned on before and during spankings (with a few exceptions) and I would imagine it could happen, in fact I'm so intrigued by the idea that I'm going to mention it to P. So I can't answer the second part of her question (yet) but I bet some of you could.

I know now, that yes it is possible to orgasm from a spanking alone, I've orgasmed from a cane. And more than once after learning how to let go.

So, ladies and gentlemen have any of you managed an orgasm from a spanking alone?

Have a fun weekend.


Ronnie
xx

10 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie, I'm not surprised this is your most viewed post given the title. Sadly, my answer is no. Hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

Hugs
Roz

QBuzz said...

It's a bit different for men I think. I've never cum while being spanked but I remember Strict Julie advising that it was certainly possible with the help of plenty of baby oil across the spanker's thighs while the naughty boy is wriggling (naked of course) across the knee...

Anonymous said...

In 4 decades of doing this, it has happened to me a few times. It's very rare....and depends on a boatload of 'perfect storm-ish' conditions, but it has happened. (and I mean aside from spankings WITH some sort of frontal stimulation, I'm talking about just spanking as the only stimulus). Spanking WITH stimulation.....like Qbuzz describes, is quite easily capable of inducing an orgasm since the rubbing does most of the work....and that I've experienced a lot in the past.

(As for popular posts? Titles, titles, titles! I swear, we bloggers could write up an essay on a Friday night, family Bingo game, and if we just title it "Mother-in-Law wants in on the Action" it would overtake every other post in a month! LOL)

Hermione said...

No, I never have. I need to be in the right headspace to orgasm, and spanking would serve as too much of a distraction. I do become physically aroused, but need direct stimulation to climax.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

If my wife gets satisfaction from spanking me I don't know. I just know this, a woman is so much more than a male will understand. My wife applies a spanking when I'm acting stupid or being a naughty little boy. I was informed from the first spanking that being a wife is just one job title, being a Mother or Mommie is another. She mention others, but to this day when I hear Young Man, Mommie has had enough, I know I'm getting a spanking. If I'm told to undress, I know that the scolding will be long, while I stand there naked. The bath brush will be used, and worse of all to me is not facing the wall but facing the wall in my pajams with the bottoms down to show her work. I feel just like a naughty little boy and if someone visits I must say I've been a naughty little boy and Mommie spanked me. The pajamas I must say I will be going to bed early and to insure I don't leave this house and to make me feel like a naughty little boy and it does, very strongly it does.

Anonymous said...

I have never orgasmed while being spanked, as any erection prior to the spanking starting disappears while being spanked. I can agree that it can happen if the man is super excited, and well oiled moving from a sexy spanking on her lap, but then, that is just another way to have an orgasm.
Great post, I will do the same tomorrow. have a fun weekend
bottoms up
Red

Yorkie69 said...

Unfortunately no, I have never had an orgasm while being spanked. I am intrigued about the idea and despite the fact I do get rather turned on the harder I am spanked I don’t think I would ever achieve such a feat.

Yorkie

Anonymous said...

Je n'ai pas non plus atteint l'orgasme en recevant des coups de fouet dans le cul, mais dans les testicules, oui. Je le crois déjà ...
Excitant cette descussion. Merci à tous pour votre sincérité.

Oleadas de Placer

Wallace said...

Yes, both my wife and I have orgasm from the receiving end of a spanking. It's very rare, and it almost has to be the goal of the spanking. Even then, it's iffy. So...we must agree with the comment that if it happens, it's just another great way to orgasm!

ronnie said...

Roz - Yes it was the title that caught people's attention:) Thanks.

QBuzz - Yes I can image that would work. Thanks.

kdpierre - Yes I was taking about reaching an orgasm from spanking alone and yes I agree, spanking with stimulation is just another way to have an orgasm. Titles do catch our readers attention.

Hermione - I would never have thought I could orgasm from just the spanking. Thanks.

Anonymous - Sounds like your wife knows just what to do with you. Thanks.

Red - Enjoyed your post. Title and strong pictures. Thanks.

Yorkie - Never say never, might happen one day. Thanks.

Oleadas de Placer - esticles, oui je peux imaginer que ce serait possible. Merci,

Wallace - Doesn't happen to me often. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx