Monday 23 September 2019

'Next' time

I was going to go with my friend Linda but P said he'd come at the last minute because he wanted to go to Blacks. I told him it was okay he could go on his own to Blacks and I would still go with Linda but he said that was a silly waste of fuel we should all go together (had he been watching the climate change demonstrations I wondered), so I told Linda P was coming and offering transport, she said fine.

Where were we going? The Next sale. Not for me because I don't often use next and I've actually never done one of their sales, but they do really good quality baby clothes and I'd promised our son  I'd pick up a load which he and spouse could peruse at their leisure and take any back that they didn't want. Linda wanted stuff for herself.

So long story short, it was really busy. P dropped us and went off and did whatever he wanted to, he came back about 40 minutes later and couldn't park because it was manic so he parked in a service road behind the stores. He phoned me and asked me if we were done and I told him we weren't so he said he'd come in and get a coffee (there's a Costa there). Easier said than done on a sale day, I thought, but I didn't say anything. It was half an hour later before we'd finished and paid and I phoned him and asked him where he was. He was still in Costa, he'd eventually found a table cluttered with cups and grabbed it but he wouldn't leave it to go get a coffee in case someone else took it. So he'd sat there sipping from a bottle of mineral water he had with him. The table got cleaned eventually and he said the girl looked at him a bit funny because he was drinking his own water and taking up a table but P can be quite thick skinned.

I went and got us drinks, had to queue of course, I kept looking back and Linda was chatting quite animatedly to P and he was doing his best to look interested but I could tell he'd had enough. We had our drinks, it all took quite a while, Linda said she fancied a cake and I saw P's eyes look up at the ceiling. I persuaded her she didn't need one. When we left the store and started for the car park P said no, we were round the back and he led the way to the service area. A delivery truck was blocking us in. The guys were there unloading but they wouldn't stop what they were doing to let us out. I didn't blame them, P did and swore under his breath. But actually he was the one in the wrong he shouldn't have been there and I told him so, which he didn't like in front of Linda.

We got home quite a bit later than I'm sure P had anticipated. He was quiet the whole journey and only mumbled a 'see you' when we dropped Linda off. When we got home he told me to leave the bags in the car, no point taking them out as they were all going over to our son's later but I told him there was also some stuff for me amongst them. He said 'Oh, no wonder you took so long, I thought you didn't like Next clothes.' I told him I generally didn't for me but they were great value and actually quite nice and I would show him. He said I wouldn't, at least not yet. Then he took me into the house, up the stairs and into the office and spanked me.

I protested, told him I'd left the car open, needed to go for a pee, what the hell was he spanking me for I hadn't done anything etc etc. None of it made any difference, he said he was spanking me for taking so long, not telling him how bad it was on sale days, not chivvying Linda along, criticising his parking in front of her, god he does go on when he's got a bee in his bonnet. Anyway he spanked me, across his knees with my jeans and knickers down, only by hand but it was really hard and lasted quite a while. I liked it but couldn't get excited about it or play up too much because I really needed to pee and as soon as he stopped I shot up and dashed to the bathroom. When I came back he was still sitting there, I should have said something cheeky to earn another dose but instead just asked him if he'd got it all out of his system now and was he ready for a cup of tea.

"Yes thank you and yes to the tea too, but next time don't ask me to take you to a Next sale," he said. I didn't bother pointing out that it was him who'd gatecrashed the trip:)


Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

8 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie, it sounds like the whole trip was a real mission...but you scored some good stuff and got a spanking out of it:) I wonder how P would have reacted if you had pointed out he had gatecrashed the trip? Probably wise that you didn't lol

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Ron would have reacted the same way. he hates crowds, waiting in line, not finding a parking spot, sales -- you name it!

I must Google Next and see what they have, I hadn't heard of it before.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

We try never to go to sales events. Glad that P worked his unhappiness out on your bottom, which is always a delight for you. Problem solved.
bottoms up
Red

PK said...

Maybe that's what I'm looking for - a spanking that's not really so much for what I did as the fact that he's frustrated. Wouldn't want this as a steady diet, but it would be okay once and a while.

Ella said...

Crawling back from being quite sick and still not myself completely, but I have missed you all. And a good spanking story too!

Normally, Sam would never go shopping with me. Especially with a friend along. I think he has only been in our biggest city mall about twice in his life.

The only time he has been gracious and patient about me shopping is when we come to London. We just find him a nice pub, and off I go. He is a happy man and doesn't seem to care how much I spend.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Ozarkhillbillyhippie said...

Sitting in the car at this moment as my wife is in the local Walmart for a few items we will see if she comes out with a bag or cart the only limit is money

1ManView said...

I learned a long time ago, if I have to go shopping with L, there better be a sports store nearby so I can kill time, or I'll sit in the car and listen to the radio. Especially when she use her famous words, I'll be right out. Yea-right!... 😒 P should spank himself because he should had known sale or no sale, when young women go baby clothes shopping, stay the Yankee-doodle home. I have yet gone baby clothes shopping for our granddaughter. But I have the experience of already having two grand children, so I know how it works..😉

peace and love
1ManView

ronnie said...

Roz - I would have got more of a spanking. Mmmm, maybe I should have mentioned it:) Thanks.

Hermione - Yep P hates all that.. Next has about 400-500 stores in the UK. Their sales are very good, especially for children. Thanks.

Red - I don't but Next has really good children's sales. He often does work his unhappiness out on my bottom:) Thanks.

PK - I don't mind that type of spanking every now and again. Thanks.

Ella - Hello. He had to go into town and thought more practical to take the one car instead of two which did make sense. Thanks. Take care of yourself, don't rush things.

Ozarkhillbillyhippie - So what was it, bag or cart:) Thanks.

1ManView - Hello LOL. He wouldn't have come had he known how busy it was. I got some lovely stuff for Granddaughter. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx