Friday 23 August 2019

Bath brush mistake

I didn't think it was a mistake at the time, in fact I thought I'd done very well. I bought a new bath brush from Bodycare for .... wait for it... £1.99. 

Yes true, I thought it was ridiculous and I know I paid way more than that for the old one which I got from John Lewis. So bye-bye old bath brush, I thew it in the bin. Unfortunately for me P went in there, well not literally, to dispose of some rubbish. He took it out unbeknown to me and brought it back inside the house.


Later that day he pretended to have noticed a new bath brush in the bathroom and asked me what had happened to the old one. I told him (foolishly) that it had seen better days and was splitting and he didn't use it anyway and me only rarely, so I bought a new one. If only I hadn't said it was splitting I would have been alright, well maybe. Anyway I did and he produced the old one in seconds and asked me where the split was. Well that was me done for, I made up some useless excuse for thinking there was a hairline crack (we truly did have on once which cracked) but he didn't believe me. He said he liked the old one, it was heavier and a bit longer, 



useful for spanking my backside with when I was naughty. What! He never used it on my bottom, well a couple of times when it was new, novelty value and all that.

Well he used it now. Not for buying a new one and not for discarding his old 'favourite' (he does like old things) but for telling a porky. Good job he was in playful mood because that old bath brush comes sharp and my bottom was still tender from when he'd spanked me a couple of days earlier. He took my shorts down and gave me several swats with me just bending across the sofa, they hurt and I wiggled a lot but it wasn't excruciating and didn't last long. He stopped and I went to get up but he told me to stay where I was and bounded off up the stairs only to return a minute later with the new brush. He then spanked me with that one for about the same amount of time and I shrieked because it seemed sharper. He laughed and patted my bottom and told me I could get up. He asked which one was harder, old or new?

"They're both beastly," I said, "but I think the new one is the worst."

"Ok," said my husband, "so we'll keep the new one in the bathroom for the purpose it was intended and put the old one in my desk drawer in the office for use when necessary."

He sounded so pleased with himself I didn't even want to argue. He'll probably forget it's there anyway. Well I hope so. He's got plenty of implements for spanking me without adding more. Mind you it did make for a pleasant glow afterwards:) 


Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

13 comments:

Rosie Jones said...

Oh, Ronnie, you got yourself in a bit of a pickle there! At least you enjoyed the afterglow.
Enjoy the long weekend; the weather’s looking promising.
Rosie xx

Yorkie69 said...

Gotta love that pleasant afterglow. Simply divine isn't it? Enjoy!

Yorkie

Michael M said...

Oh what a tangled web... never mind it had a warm ending. My wife likes to sit on the bed and have me go onto all fours in front of her (sideways) so that she can take leisurely swats on my bottom with the bath brush. It is a very sharp pain concentrated over a very small area but I love the tingling afterwards.

Glenmore said...

Better behave Ronnie...that bathbrush stings really bad!

Roz said...

Oh dear Ronnie, oops, the truth will always out lol. At least you got to experience the wonderful afterglow:)

Fortunately we can't use our brush as a spanking implement as the brush and handle are separate components that click in to each other and the brush has a habit of flying off. No need to replace it :)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

What a bargain! 1.99 for a bathbrush with a free spanking thrown in. You are an expert shopper :)

Hugs,
Hermione

PK said...

I don't like bath brushes at all! And why do they get so picky over little white lies? I hope it's only used in play and not too often at that.

Aimless Rambling said...

You're too funny. Sorry the little white lie didn't work - good try though.

Spankedhortic II said...

Bath brushes are so heavy. I've never had one of them split on me. A deserved punishment Ronnie :)

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

Love Hermione's comment. You do find ways to get extra spankings, which is delightful for you to receive, and delightful for us to read.
Beware when it is not being used merrily.
bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Rosie - Thanks. You too. See we are in for a warm one.

Yorkie - Oh yes I totally agree. Thanks.

Michael - I can get tingling from lots of other implements than than bath brush. Thanks.

Glenmore - I hope it wont be visiting me again:) Thanks.

Roz - You are right there. Very clever of you to use one that can't be used for spanking:) Thanks.

Hermione - LOL. I'm not usually. Thanks.

PK - I hope it doesn't come out again. The other one was only used a couple of times. Thanks.

SG - Thanks. I should know better, P always catches me out.

Prefectdt - I couldn't believe the one we had broke and it wasn't cheap. Thanks.

Red - P wouldn't use a bath brush for punishment spankings. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

QBuzz said...

Yes the only way to test a new accessory really is to give it a long and thorough comparison with the item it's replacing. I do the same whenever I buy a new belt...

ronnie said...

QBuzz - I'll remember that. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx