Monday 27 May 2019

I got read and spanked

Hurrah! My husband read my post about not getting spanked, he hardly ever does or that's what he says. Anyway he did, he noticed it because I asked him to re-instate a logo in my margin for 'Jack's Canes', I took it off ages ago and can't remember where I put it but I knew P would know how to find it.

And true enough he did find it although he hasn't put it back on yet. But what he also found was my post which, amongst other things, was lamenting the fact that I was feeling rather under spanked. I don't know if he was really offended by me making such a personal thing public knowledge (I very much doubt it in view of the fact that over the years he's seen far more personal stuff on my blog and never objected) but he made out that he was. He also said that if I didn't feel up to doing the little jobs he'd asked me to do he could always sack me and give them to someone else. Ha! A laugh a minute, good job I know his sense of humour.

He'd obviously taken the hint anyway and asked me what I thought I was playing at revealing things about his business endeavours let alone the spanking drought. He didn't give me chance to answer any of the points he was making, they were all exaggerated naturally, he droned on until such time as he must have thought he'd created sufficient reason to give me a good spanking. He did ask me at the end of the monologue if I had anything to say for myself and, not being entirely stupid, I just looked down at the carpet and muttered that I hadn't. In retrospect I should have argued back a bit because it would probably have got me a better harder spanking.

So upstairs we went and into the office, him leading the way of course and telling me that if I'd been feeling underspanked I certainly wouldn't be in a few minutes. I only had shorts and a t-shirt on, I saw him look at my nipples and thought for a brief moment he might pass on the spanking and take me in the bedroom instead but knew that wasn't to be when he sat on the futon and pulled my shorts down. 'Over my lap. Now,' he commanded. I obeyed, emitting a tiny squeal as I did.

I got my spanking alright, about ten minutes worth allowing for pauses in between when he falsely berated me, and it was satisfyingly hard. My bottom was blazing by the time he stopped, resting one hand on my right buttock and sliding his other under my breast where my nipple responded instantly. 'Naughty girl, you enjoyed that didn't you?' I didn't need to answer, my bottom answered for me as it pushed up against the hand that had just spanked me. I whimpered when he rolled my nipple between his finger and thumb and I put my left arm back and felt for his crotch which was exhibiting a very nice hard on. I started masturbating it through his shorts as best I could and started wiggling on his lap as I felt it stiffen further. It was enough for P, I thought he might have an accident in his shorts but he told me to get up off his lap and kick my shorts off then he took me into the bedroom, me with my hand on his cock. He needn't have bothered, in fact shouldn't have, because by the time we'd got to the bed he was actually on the verge of cumming and I was trying to turn round fast enough to pull the top of his shorts down and get as much of it as I could in my mouth but it all happened too soon and too unexpectedly and some went in his shorts, some over my face and some in my mouth.

I laughed when I saw the wet patch spreading on his shorts, he thought I was laughing at him but then joined in when he saw my face. I pulled his shorts right down then and sat on the edge of the bed and cleaned him up with my mouth, there was still life there but I doubted I'd be getting fucked. I needn't have worried because after a couple of minutes P guided me backwards so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed but with my torso laying down. Then he got on his knees between my legs and committed the most chivalrous act a man can after he's ejaculated. It made me scream with pleasure.

After I'd orgasmed he remained there gently licking and talking in between. He said he wasn't going to sack me, haha, how relieving I thought. Then he said if I get 'spanking withdrawal' symptoms in future I should just tell him, no need to let it build up. I said I don't know about that, sometimes it's nice to build up.

And it is:)


Back tomorrow. 

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

8 comments:

Roz said...

Wow Ronnie, it's hot in here! Our guys can be good at surprising us by reading our blogs. Glad the drought has ended:)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

You really need to find ways for hum to read your blog more often. A very hot post!

Hugs,
Hermione

Ella said...

It's a very busy holiday weekend on this side of the pond, but I am glad I took a moment to check my favorite blogs, Ronnie. Glad P could take care of things for you on the backside and down under as well. You are quite the dutiful wife. I think I would have used a towel.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Aimless Rambling said...

A red bottom - lucky girl.

QBuzz said...

I guess that proves that if you don't ask you don't get :D

PK said...

Excellent, excellent! Tell P to keep up the good work!

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. He had to go on to look for my picture but surprised he read that post.

Hermione - Thanks. I will have to ask him again when I have a problem with the blog.

Ella - I hope you had lovely long weekend. A duitiful wife LOL. Thanks.

SG - I was very thankful for it:) Thanks.

QBuzz - I prefer not to ask, not quite the same. Thanks.

PK - Thanks. I sure will.

Love,
Ronnie
zz

Anonymous said...

what a delightfully hot adventure you both had. Wonderful to read and imagine. Hope P reads your blog more often. (and he learns to err on the side of a harder spanking, not a softer spanking.
bottoms up
red