Wednesday 29 May 2019

Bottoms UP - Realblueyes

Welcome to another 'Bottoms Up'.

This week we have one from Realblueyes.

There are really 3 implements my GF uses.

Her hands which are not very big but strong are used for sexy and moderate spankings over her lap. 


Next is a very old silver hair brush which has almost never been used for brushing hair either over her lap or bent over the back of a chair. 
For maintenance spankings or minor misdeeds, can hurt if used hard.


The dreaded implement which comes out for serious misbehaviour is a 1/4 inch Lexan paddle which I in weak moment I agreed to make. Administered with me spread-eagled over the bed (tied if it is going to be a serious session). This That thing stings like HELL! Not to be forgotten soon.

(I couldn't find a picture of a man tied and spanked with a paddle but you get the picture.

 Thank you Realblueyes. 

Don't forget, if any bottoms, male or female who would like to do a review of their least (or favourite) implement (you don't have to have a blog) and why, please email me ronniesoul@gmail.com. I'll keep it secret if it's just for me but if it's OK for me to post it please say so. Pictures are always good.

See you next Wednesday for another 'Bottoms Up'.


Ronnie
xx

7 comments:

Roz said...

Thank you Ronnie and Realblueeyes. Lexan definitely packs a punch!

Hugs
Roz

Ella said...

Lexan is not for sissies. That's for sure. Hope we hear from some more Bottoms.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Aimless Rambling said...

Lexan is deadly. Ours soon found a place never to be found shortly after I decided it was something we had to try.

QBuzz said...

A Lexan paddle and a silver hairbrush... some nice variety there :D

Hermione said...

I'm not a fan of Lexan. It's a real encouragement to be good and behave myself:)

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Second photo would be me with my wife using her large hairbrush, I'm a total mess once she is done. Worse part in facing the wall and praying no one drops in, seeing me with a very spanked bottom is the worse.

ronnie said...

Roz - One for me to try maybe. Thanks.

Ella - It seems everyone has tried the Lexan except me. Thanks. I think there is a couple more reviews.

SG - There a paddle I wont to get rid of but I dare not:) Thanks.

Qbuzz - Yes I agree. Thanks.

Hermione - Everyone has me curious now. I must try a Lexan paddle. Thanks.

Anonymous - I can image that must be so embarrassing if someone came to visit and saw you in the corner. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx