Wednesday 1 May 2019

Bottoms Up

I had a good response to my  Calling all Bottom' post' Some are not for sharing, others have given permission to share and sent pictures.

I'll be posting them over the next few Wednesdays. 


First up is from our friend Ella over at Ella Ever After

The worst implement we have is a Japanese Rice Paddle that came from an antique store. 



The picture is a stock picture, but ours is very similar.  It is exactly 34 cm (about 13 inches) long and the paddle portion is slightly concave. Sam says it fits the curve of the bum perfectly.  I can only tell you that ,"It is deadly." We had a long talk after Sam used it for the first time, and hopefully it is set aside for play only.  Even then it strikes terror in my heart when I see it on the bed.

Thank you Ella.  Glad we don't have one.

Don't forget, if any bottoms, male or female who would like to do a review of their least (or favourite) implement (you don't have to have a blog) and why, please email me ronniesoul@gmail.com. I'll keep it secret if it's just for me but if it's OK for me to post it please say so. Pictures are always good.

See you next Wednesday for another Bottoms Up.


Ronnie
xx

9 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Glad you havr have received a good response. Looking forward to reading these posts. Thanks to Ella for sharing your worse implement. That paddle sure looks ouchy!

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

That paddle looks deadly! Ella should reserve it for rice cooking only.

Hugs,
Hermione

Ella said...

Ronnie,
When I told Sam that I sent you the note about the rice paddle, he started to laugh. Then he reminded me that when he pulls that paddle out, he usually thinks he is being witty by saying he is planning to "Fry some Rice."

As long as he is really in a happy mood, that paddle is only a short trip to hell. He has just used it once when he was not pleased with me. That was like meeting the devil for lunch.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

PK said...

Wood is always very vicious!

Anonymous said...

Jack, my wife strongly feels the bath brush brings the results she is looking for. Over her lap, bare bottom in position I will say that she is correct. When she uses the bath brush it means I really messed up and I squirm, kick, plead, beg, for her to stop. But when she does stop it means a long time facing the wall and if anyone drops in I stay facing the wall, no talking, no pleading to leave, and no rubbing and I so much want to rub to ease the pain.

Aimless Rambling said...

That looks hurtful Ella - glad you have an agreement with Sam.

abby said...

WOW..will not be sharing that pic with M...hugs abby

Anonymous said...

Ronnie,
Any implement means "terror in my heart". Spankings hurt and our leather paddle is wicked. We have been away so I missed your post calling for photos of our implements. I pride myself on not touching it with my hands when my bottom knows its touch all too well.
Meredith

ronnie said...

Roz - It does look ouchy. Thanks.

Hermione - That's what I think. Thanks.

Ella - 'Fry some Rice' LOL. I can image what that would be like because you gifted a similar cooking implement and I am not a fan of it. Ella thanks for sharing with us.

PK - Leather my favourite. Thanks.

Jack - You need to learn to behave yourself. Thanks.

SG - Hello. I wouldn't like to be on the end of it. Thanks.

Abby - We have a similar implement like that and it was Ella who gifted it to us. Thanks.

Meredith - Is it the rose leather paddle? I love ours. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx