Friday 12 April 2019

Tender moment

Well more than one tender moment actually. My husband impaled his head on a pear tree branch, I got my bottom tanned and hard too, and - the most tender moment of all - I attended to his wound so lovingly even after he'd spanked me. In fact more lovingly than I would have without the spanking. What do I deduce from that, well I already knew it actually, a spanking generates certain emotions which, in our case, more often than not draws us closer.

We were helping the kids out last weekend preparing some ground for turf laying. The men were doing the heavy stuff we girls alternating between light weeding and baby cooing. It was sunny, P thought it was warm and took off his sweat top, I told him not to work bare chested it wasn't exactly the height of summer. He insisted it was but then asked our son if he could lend him a summer t-shirt which of course he did. I laughed when he put it on, it had a bright motif on the front with a 1950s VW camper and Surfing Champion on it, not quite the sort of shirt he normally wears, I told him he looked funny in it. He turned away and got back to work, then five minutes later shouted 'Oh fuuuucck! Fuck fuck fuck!' and threw his spade down. He stamped his foot, work stopped, I said there's no need for that language what's the matter. He said he'd bashed the top of his head into a branch end. He was still muttering fuck under his breath as he bent to pick his spade back up. I thought he must be ok as he was picking the spade back up and said something like 'there there be a big boy' but our son saw the top of his head as he bent down and told him to stop, it was a nasty gash.

It turned out it was and son said maybe a trip to AandE or at least go inside and clean it up and get a better look at it. Well that's what they did, I was holding our granddaughter so could only follow them and they'd be quicker finding their first aid stuff than me anyway. In the end P settled for plenty of warm water rinsing and a good dollop of Savlon. He was back working within ten minutes and a few hours later finished the job and we got home in time to watch the Grand National (I had the winner!) and put a roast on. When P came out of the kitchen with a cup of tea and sat right in the window seat where it's light, I got my first good look at his head. I told him the wound was deeper than I'd thought and a bit bloody again and I reached for a wet wipe but he stopped me and said it was ok, he'd go and get a shower after he'd finished his tea and spanked me and then I could put something on it.

I said I didn't think he should be spanking me, he must be joking, the activity would start it bleeding again but he said he felt fine and I shouldn't have tut tutted about his swearing earlier and I shouldn't have laughed about his borrowed t-shirt and it should have been me putting the Savlon on not our daughter in law. Well I had answers for everything he said but I didn't use them; instead I just got across his lap after he'd finished his tea and said I was sorry. He pulled my joggers down and spanked my bottom really soundly, I'll swear his hands double in strength when he's been doing physical work. God it roasted my backside faster than I can remember for ages but I didn't even struggle too much, I just kept saying sorry. When he'd finished he told me to get off and pull my joggers up and be a bit more considerate in future. Then he went off to his shower.

"Don't soap it or rub it," I called after him, "just let the water do it and dab lightly with a towel after. I'll come up and take a look after I hear you come out."

When I went upstairs he was sitting on the bottom of the bed with a towel around his waist, he was dripping water, he's not one for drying too much any time. I looked at his head again, the blood had washed away, it wouldn't have done any harm at all to have called into AandE, I told him, they might even have popped in a stitch or two. P asked me if it was was still bleeding but it wasn't, he said there isn't much blood up there anyway and repeated what he'd said earlier about being fine. He said if I could just but some more cream on it he'd be happy enough. So I sat next to him and had him lower his head against me and just dabbed gently before coating it liberally with more Savlon.

"There, that's clean and as long as you feel alright I suppose it will do. And I really am sorry about not taking it serious earlier. And you had every right to say 'Fuck' as many times as you liked. And I deserved to be spanked." I added that last bit for good measure.

Then I noticed the bath towel around P's waist tenting rather obviously at his groin. I put my hand on it and asked him if it was side effect from his injury. No, he told me, it was an after effect from spanking his woman and receiving her gracious apology and looking after him so tenderly. Well that got me. I slid to the floor, pulled his towel from around his waist and looked after him even more and in less than a couple of minutes out came that fuck word again but this time for quite a different reason.


Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx 

10 comments:

Roz said...

Oh ouch Ronnie, poor P. I love this..tender moments, and body parts lol, a spanking and a happy ending:) Hope P's wound is healing well.

Hugs
Roz

Ella said...

This was a very nice little story, Ronnie, and I love the happy ending. Nobody likes to be laughed at when they get hurt or have done something clutzy. Spanking does so much good for a marriage when it lets out all those angry feelings and all is forgiven. And the BJ was a sweet dessert.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

NoraJean said...

That was a great ending to day of ups and downs, Ronnie ... you both know what it takes to make the other feel better ;)) ... nj .... xx

Aimless Rambling said...

You two are so cute.

Anonymous said...

You are both lucky to have spanking as a way to solve the problem in an acceptable way. Spanking does make Cindy and I much closer also. happy endings to the story are great. Hope their is no scar from the cut.
bottoms up
Red

PK said...

I like the way you always take care of one another.

Anonymous said...

Ronnie,
I love a good story from you. You are a great storyteller and the stories that are told best are the ones that include that spanking. I love it.
Meredith

Blondie said...

Poor P, hope his head is feeling better. It was nice of you to take care of both his heads. I agree with Meredith, you tell a great story.

Hermione said...

A very sweet story. Head injuries do tend to bleed profusely, so I hope he didn't get any blood on the lovely borrowed tee!

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Roz - Healng well. Thanks.

Ella - Spanking certainly helps in lots of ways. Thanks.

Nora Jean - We do look after one another. Thanks.

SG - LOL. Thanks.

Red - Spanking does make couples closer. Thanks.

PK - We love it. Thanks.

Meredith - You are too kind. Thank you.

Blondie - LOL both his heads LOL. Thank you.

Hermione - He's healing well and shirt escaped. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx