Wednesday 17 April 2019

Only in the Daily Star

It was published last week in the Daily Star (and no I don't read it, Google sent it to me) but I only saw it the other day. It has to be what Mr Trump calls fake news, doesn't it?

I mean, the University of Vienna allowing (sold out) workshops on anal sex, tying up and spanking. They even have the amounts in €uros which the university contributed and a few comments from a university spokesperson. 


Can it be true? I guess they could get sued if there wasn't some substance there.

Ronnie
xx

6 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Wow, interesting. Hmm, I too have to wonder how true it is.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

I would sign up for that course! Can't believe it's true.

Hugs,
Hermione

Ella said...

Sorry it's not being offered where I live. I might think of taking a graduate class.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Carl H said...

Really? What next - a kid's seminar about eating chocolate cake or a college boy symposium about drinking beer?

Anonymous said...

Worth attending, if true. Wish they had this 40 years ago
bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Roz - We;ll never know. Thanks.

Hermione - I don't think it would be true. Thanks.

Ella - Can't image it being true, but who knows. Thanks.

Carl H - Hello. It would be interesting to hear what's said. Thanks.

Red - Would be if true, yes. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx