Monday 8 April 2019

Cirque du Vulgar

Those naughty performers from Cirque du Vulgar are at it again, this time at Orford, an historic and pretty Suffolk coastal village.

"The risque, strictly over 18s show will feature mind-bending pole dancing, a high-flying dominatrix, scantily clad hula hoop artists and upside down 'hunks in trunks' among many other acts where 'nudity and naughtiness are the order of the day", according to their publicity and the Warrington Guardian.

I first spotted them a couple of years back, they included spanking references in their publicity at that time and may still do for all I know, but with or without it they would be a colourful spectacle. They apparently sold out at their Warrington Manchester show recently, I wonder how the residents of Orford and surrounding area will respond. I suspect they might not be as liberal minded as those of Manchester.




Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

6 comments:

Roz said...

Wow Ronnie,I hadn't heard of this. Sounds like an interesting show :)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Very interesting! I found a Youtube clip that introduces all the actors. I'd love to see the show!

Hugs,
Hermione

morningstar said...

coming to Suffolk area you say?? (grinning) my ex husband's family came from there... wonder what they would think of this show...... if it ever came here I think I would go to see it just for fun........... and probably a few giggles.

Anonymous said...

Definitely would go to see the show. Are you considering suggesting this to P as a fun event? Would you go? (I think so if P agreed)
bottoms up
Red

NoraJean said...

Interesting! ... I think we would go ... not that there'd be a chance in hell it would ever come here ... lol! nj ... xx

ronnie said...

Roz - I'm keeping eyes/ears open to see if it comes up to our neck of the woods. Thanks.

Hermione - Thanks for the link. Will take a look later.

Morningstar - I wonder what the village would think of it. Definitely get some laughs from the show. Thanks.

Red -If it was nearer I would have suggested it. Thanks.

Nora Jean - It could be a fun show to watch. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx