Friday 22 February 2019

Have you Ever


which I spotted on PK's blog and just had to give it a try....

Had one of your kids unknowingly pick up or use one of your implements? 
Not that I know of.

Hid an implement?
I've wanted to but that would have gotten me spanked. Maybe I should.


Had an uninvited audience for a spanking? 

No -  unless someone was looking in the window and we didn't know. 



Had an implement break while being in use?
We have had things break, hairbrush, wooden spoon and a cane (NOT the type of canes I'm selling:))


Stood up or walked out from a spanking?
No never, why on earth would I.


Purchased an implement yourself....for yourself?
I think I've bought most of ours (with the exception of a few that friends have sent us. P bought one of John's Rose Leather paddles which I love.

Have you ever had a session where all the implements were used?
No. We have far too many and that's not counting kitchen toys.  So one, it would take far too long and secondly, my bottom would be on fire.

Had to explain "weird noises" coming from your bedroom?
No, we've been very careful about things like that.

Been spanked outside of the comfort of your four walls? 

Definitely.

Spanked your significant other?
Yes and I said I wanted to do it again.

Been spanked in a hotel room/resort?
Oh, yes many many times.

Been spanked with your own belt? 



The belt rarely comes into play in our house and when it has, it's P's belt.

Thank you Shell and PK.

Have a fun weekend.


Ronnie

xx 

Let me know if pictures are yours.

7 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Love your answers to these. Interesting that you have spanked P.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

Awe! Thanks for the shout-out Ronnie. When Matt and I created this one, I had no idea it would show up in so many blogs This has been fun getting to know you all a bit more. Loving your answers -- but a hairbrush?? He broke a hairbrush on you? YeeeOuch! Thanks again.

Hugs -- shell

QBuzz said...

Interesting, especially the first question - surely anyone who uses wooden spoons or spatulas would have this happen at some point...

Katie said...

Hi Ronnie, :) Fun to read your answers! Oh that Rose Paddle! I want one every time someone brings it up! Have a great weekend! Many hugs,

❤️Katie xoxo

Hermione said...

Ronnie, I love your answers, but I like your graphic even more -- so clever!

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Ronnie: love your answers, and very similar to what mine would be.
bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. Happy you liked them.

Shell- Thanks. It was a fun meme. You will have to do another one for us:) Yes a hairbrush, it was a think cheap one.

QBuzz - I'm sure it's happened to a lot of us. Thanks.

Katie - You will have to get hubby to buy you one. Thanks.

Hermione - Glad you liked both my answers and the graphic. Thanks.

Red - Thanks. Fun meme.

Love
Ronnie
xx