Friday 25 January 2019

PK's Meme

Spotted this interesting meme from PK and just had to do it.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
I don't pay the bills though I do pay for my mobile.

2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner? 

Just before Christmas.

3. What do you really want to be doing at this time?
Walking on the beach with P in warm sun.




4. How many colleges did you attend?
One.

5. Why did you choose the shirt you're wearing right now?
Not wearing a shirt today.

6. Thoughts on gas prices right now?

Do you mean home gas or petrol?

7. First thoughts when the alarm goes off in the AM.
It can't be time to get up already.

8. Last thought you have before going to sleep?
How lucky I am.

9. Do you miss being a child?
No, not at all.

10. What errands/chores do you hate doing the most?
Cleaning the oven.

11. Early riser or late riser?
Depends on what I'm doing that day.

12. Found love yet?
I am happy to say yes, yes and yes.

13. Favourite lunch meat?
Don't really have one but if I do have a sandwich it would be chicken.

14.  What do you get at WalMart every single time?
Don't have a WalMart in the UK. It does amuse me to see the pictures of Walmartians Hermione shares on her bog.




15. Lake or ocean?
Ocean every time.

16. Is marriage outdated?
No, but marriage isn't for everyone.

17. Ever crash your vehicle?  

Thankfully no.

18. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth?
In the toilet of the British Embassy in Beijing.

19. Somewhere you've never been but want to go.
Hong Kong.

20. Would you like to start a new career?
Would you say selling canes was a new career?

21. How old are you?
Old enough to know better.

22.  Are you where you want to be in life?
Depends on exactly what you mean.

23. Do you have a go-to person? 



24. Growing up what cartoons did you watch?
The Flintstones, Top Cat, Tom and Jerry.

25. What do you think has changed since you were in high school?
Me in a lot of ways. More confident is one.

26. Looking back, were your high school years the best?
I enjoyed high school but wouldn't say they were the best.

27. Are there still times when you feel like a kid?
Not anymore.

28. Did you have a pager?
Nope.

29.  Was there a hangout spot when I was a teenager?
Yes but didn't go there.

30. Were you the type of kid you'd want your kids to hang out with?
I was polite and respectful so I would say yes.

31. Was there a teacher or authority figure who stood out to you?
I had some very good teachers but for me I can't say there was a particular one.

32. Do you tell stories that begin with "when I was your age"?
I must have at sometime. I'll be making sure I don't when Granddaughter gets older.


PK, thanks for the meme.

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

11 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

I enjoyed reading your answers to this, thank you for sharing. Interesting answer to No 18. I used to love those cartoons too! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Ronnie, I forgot about Top Cat. That was a good one too. Benny the Ball was my favourite character.

Gas prices here refers to petrol, which costs way more in Canada than in the US, but prices have gone down for both countries lately.

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

Love your answers.

Ella said...

You did a smash up job of this one, Ronnie. I was just writing a story about things my father said to me when I was little. There was some wisdom there. I think you are ideally suited for your new career, my friend!!

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

PK said...

So you're running around topless today like Sunny was the other day - I'm sure P likes that. I'm guessing/hoping you are using the word toilet as a general term for bathroom.

Blondie said...

Great answers. I am glad you did the meme. You've been to Beijing?? Do you have a store similar to Wal-Mart?

Baker said...

LOL! Recently had the chance to fall in love with Tom and Jerry again by sharing it with our youngest. Great meme!
--Baker

morningstar said...

LOL

the question about what sweater you're wearing -- my response was exactly the same as PK's -- but then I'm feeling a tad cheeky today..

Loved reading your answers to this ....

Anonymous said...

Fun to read. Thanks for sharing
Bottoms up
Red

Rosie Jones said...

I’d have several similar answers to yours, Ronnie. Fun meme, thanks for sharing.
Rosie xx

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. I loved those cartoons.

Hermione - Benny the Ball:) I did wonder if it was petrol prices. Thanks.

SG - Thanks. I enjoyed yours.

Ella - - Thanks. I enjoy my new career:) Thanks.

PK - Yes and it was pretty cold LOL. I enjoyed doing your meme. Thanks.

Blondie - Thanks. Yes was in Beijing, quite an experience. Nothing as big at Walmart where we live.

Baker - Thanks all down to PK.

Morninstar - It was the truth, I wasn't wearing one:) Thanks.

Red - Thanks. I love memes.

Rosie - My pleasures. Yes a fun meme.

Love,
Ronnie
xx