Friday 26 October 2018

In with the New - Autumn Edition

I can't believe it's nearly the end of October.

Here is a mixed Autumn edition for your pleasure. Try and stop by if you can.

Consent and Obey - Tumblr
Spanking pictures and original CP stories.

Sweets Girl's Journal
Her journey as a submissive wife

All about Spanking - Tumblr
Naughty girls and boys taken over the knee.


Mark - Twitter

Media professional. Kinky. Very kinky. Loves a cunning plan. Regularly switches. A jolly good sport.

Disciplined Domestically - Tumblr


BDSM Adventures of Virgin
Her experiments with BDSM from the confines of her reality.


Rebecca D'Arcy - Twitter
Pro-spankee, sometime switch, cheeky redhead MILF who always needs disciplining.

Cheeky Little Bottom
Author of "Fifty Shades of Reality." 


Lily Swan
One Sassy Submissive

Bottoms Up Book Review
Katerina provides descriptive reviews of spanking novels.

Scarlett Sass - Twitter
Sassy, saucy scintillating sapiosexual Will tantalise and tease. Writer of spanking erotica.


The Perils of Princess Imp
An authentic journey into a Domestic Discipline Marriage.


Spanko Pro - Twitter
Spanking photos of spankee Billenmeisje and other spanking-related stuff.


Have a good weekend.

Thanks to Hermione and Bonnie for their contribution.

Ronnie
xx


Please let me know if picture is yours so I can credit or remove it.

5 comments:

Roz said...

Thank you Ronnie. Hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

Hugs
Roz

Ella said...

Sometimes I do not have time to visit all these blogs, but I always enjoy reading the clever names. Thanks, Ronnie.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Princessimp said...

Thank you so much for including my blog in your list. I really appreciate it!

PrincessImp

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks.

Ella - Thanks. We need more hours in the day.

Princess Imp - Hello. You are welcome. I hope you enjoy blogging. It was our friend Hermione who spotted your blog. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Eric51Amy49 said...

Ronnie, If you post anymore of these, I'm going to have to quit my job. I'm already behind my traditional blog roll but these look too good to pass up!
Amy