Tuesday 10 January 2023

Good things come to those who wait.

No, I didn't get the spanking I was planning on the weekend. We had a call Saturday morning asking if we could have the grandchildren overnight (won't go into why) so what could we say, yes of course. Saturday overnight turned into Sunday late afternoon before they were collected so no spanking for Ronnie.

As I said, "Good things come to those who wait", and I know I wont have to wait long, because P said he needs a word with me:)



Ronnie
xx

Please let me know if the picture is yours.

8 comments:

Roz said...

What a shame you didn't get the weekend spanking you were hoping for Ronnie. My fingers are crossed for you!

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

Isn't a spanking more enjoyable when you know it going to happen but you have to wait.

Laxmi said...

:(
Not even some soft smacks as anticipe? xD

Sore is more said...

I hope you will get P's undivided attention soon.

Good things come to those who wait indeed! Thank you so much for adding me to your blogroll, I'm very honoured!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the weekend but love the pic! Maybe you will get to feel the cane on your deserving globes!

Sophie xx

Hermione said...

I suspect that "word" turned into something more. Please keep us posted on the result of your "discussion".

Hugs,
Hermione

Ronnie Soul said...

Roz - Yes it was a shame but worth the wait in the end:) Thanks.

Anonymous - I think it depends on the spanking you are going to get. Thanks.

Laxmi - A few:) Thanks.

Sore is more - All sorted and very nice it was. Thanks. My pleasure.

Sophie - No cane this time.. Thanks.


Hermione - The hand and our lovely rose leather paddle did all the talkng:) Thanks.d

Anonymous said...

Certain you have had the spanking since more than a week has passed. Hope it met expectations,and had a carry over into your love making.
Love the photo
bottoms up
Red