Monday 12 September 2022

Birthday Weekend.

I was going to post this on Friday but on hearing the news about our beloved Queen I postponed it.  It's been a sad weekend. 

Thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes. I had a lovely birthday last weekend. Far too much to eat that I was on a diet all last week.

Happy to report I did get my birthday spanking and no, I'm not telling you how many spanks I got.

A lovely reader sent me this picture.  Found at Chicago Spanking Reviews. Made me smile.




Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

9 comments:

Roz said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday Ronnie, glad you had a lovely time, including a birthday spanking:) love the pic!

I am still shocked at the news of the Queen and saddened. She was an amazing woman who was a great source of stability who did indeed dedicate her life to service.

Hugs
Roz

Bogey said...

I am not surprised that I missed your birthday - again. I usually don't remember my own. Cheers to a fellow Virgo. We are the best, aren't we?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ronnie, I am glad you got your birthday spanking! P is a lucky man.

PK said...

More belated birthday wished from me! I hope you took your 29 swats with a stiff upper lip, but a smile on your face!

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Can you tell us what you got spanked with, for your birthday?

Prefectdt

ronnie said...

Roz - Thank you. We saw how frail she was when we saw the picture of her meeting our new PM, but a shock to hear her passing only a couple of days later.

Bogey - I think Vigos are the best:) Thank you.

Anonymous - Thank you I'm the lucky one.

PK - You're making me older than I am, 29 swats:) Thank you.

Pref - It was P's hand this birthday. My favourite implement:)

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Very belated birthday wishes!

Sophie x

Hermione said...

Sorry I missed this post. A belated happy birthday to you, dear friend.

Hugs,
Hermione

Erica Scott said...

Belated happy birthday to you, Ronnie! Glad you had a nice one.