Monday 18 July 2022

Dragons really do breathe fire

Hope you are well. Sorry haven't been around. We were away and I've been looking after newest grandchild.

This happened a few weekends ago.

I know because I felt it on the weekend and it wasn't even an angry dragon, it was a 'friendly' one.

Don't worry I'm not going mad or hallucinating or having terrible dreams, just getting my bottom caned (a kink which has caused me considerable pain but considerable joy over more than a couple of decades, for those who don't know me) by my husband who was thoughtfully trying to give me some business ideas or so he said.

You see there is a type of cane known as dragon cane, which I've often seen advertised and usually at very high prices, which is apparently sought after by those in the know or/and with deep pockets. It hurts more than normal canes not by being longer or thicker but by being denser yet keeping all the qualities that make canes yummy (for me anyway), the swish flex and sting factors.

So P announced on Saturday that he'd got a surprise for me but he wouldn't give it me until Sunday when we had a bit more time. He wouldn't tell me what it was either. Then come Sunday morning he told me that he'd been listening to my pleas, some overt others less so, for a long time about getting more spankings and he'd decided to give me a very special spanking and possibly a business idea too. He told me this earlyish in the day to give me time to absorb what was going to happen and adjust my corrupt mind appropriately to cope with it and even look forward to it. He told me he'd acquired a dragon cane and would look forward to putting it through its paces in the afternoon if I was up for it. I was, fool that I am.

I don't know quite what possessed him to do it. I did remember a note about a package being 'undeliverable' to our house about a week ago and P saying he'd go and collect it from the sorting office not wanting me to go with him, which struck me as unusual because he hates queues and normally delegates queuing to me. He wouldn't be drawn on why he was doing it he just said it was for my good and asked me if he'd mis-heard or read what I'd been saying for ages about needing more spankings, was it true or not? My bottom actually tingled and I had to move in my seat as I said the words, 'Yes P it was true'.

So around 3 o'clock he told me to go upstairs, put on the thinnest leggings I'd got and go to the office, he'd join me there. He patted my bottom as I squeezed past him and I felt a hot flush as his eyes followed my bum up the stairs. I heard the garage door close as I was changing so guessed he'd kept his new toy in there. He was already in the office when I entered, cane in hand. I blushed as he offered it to me to feel, pointing out the sheen on the husk and lack of nodes or bends, he said he'd practised with it in the garage (Ha! He who'd given so many canings!) and judged it to be of excellent quality. He held out his hand for me to return it and told me to bend over the desk which he'd completely cleared save for a handy pack of tissues in the far corner which he's never done before and made me a bit nervous.

Long story short, he caned me, six strokes evenly spaced across the plumpest ten to fifteen centimetres of my bottom which responded at first saucily by pushing upwards but then squirming and hugging into the desk edge accompanied by outraged vocals from its owner. P stopped at six and told to keep my bottom up away from the desk for my next six which would be harder, and not to wiggle because it affected his aim. I protested and made to push up but he coaxed me back and soothed my shoulders before gently but firmly moulding my lower back to how he wanted it.

"It would be a shame to stop now we've got this far, don't you think?" He asked. I uttered something between a squeal and a sob but arched my back as his hand released; I knew the effect it had on my bottom and I knew the effect it would have on my husband. I sensed him reposition himself and then felt the first of the second salvo of strikes and it made me scream. Shush shush, I heard him say just before the next stroke landed right across my sit-spots and made me grip the desk edge with white knuckles as I uuurrrrrghhhh'd my horror. The third stroke landed somewhere I can't say exactly where because my whole backside felt like it was on fire and more pain kept coming in waves and made me stomp my feet which didn't make it go away at all but the loud and urgent drumming got P's attention. I felt his hand across my waist and he warned me, "No more of this nonsense, you're doing very well but you've got another three to go so stop this or I'll add another six." Then he stood back and gave me the last three in quick succession, faster than I could catch my breath and god knows what I was blubbering or what my poor bottom cheeks must have looked like wobbling frantically as the cane did its work and my feet continued to stomp from side to side.

Then it stopped and there was silence except for P's breathing and my, what I realised was, sobs, as extra waves of pain continued to taunt my bottom and I was scared to move in case they got worse. P loosened my finger grips on the desk and raised me up gently.

"That's it, good girl, you've had a good caning and been very brave," he said as he turned me round and nuzzled me into his shoulder. He started talking with me calmly, telling me how well the cane had behaved and how accurate it was and how with the same force he would normally apply to a caning it delivered far better results. Better, I thought! That depends which side of the cane you're on!

After ten minutes we went downstairs, I didn't feel horny, my bottom was still on fire, P said he'd look at it later. I sat cautiously on the sofa and P made us tea, when he came back he told me he thought I should consider selling the 'dragons' he thought there was a market for them. I asked him what he was going to do with the one he'd just used.

"Keep it of course," he said, "for next time, when you've been a genuinely naughty girl or when you've had that 'need to be spanked' feeling building up again and need me to help."

Hmm. I thought immediately I might not be getting that feeling so often but, by the evening, with the pain just twinges when I moved and the background more of a dull glow, I was already replaying the experience and getting little twinges of a different kind:)

Stay safe.

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

10 comments:

Roz said...

Wow Ronnie, you are definitely braver than me! I hadn't heard of a dragon cane, I do like the kack of nodes or bends.

Love how P pitched the caning as a business idea. It may well be worth considering.

Hugs
Roz

Bogey said...

I have been hearing about those little twinges all my life. They must be nice.

Hermione said...

I have no idea how a dragon cane differs from a regular one, but would it be possible for you to sell them with the supplies of rattan from your regular supplier? Or is it made of a special material?

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Sure you don't mean 'breathe', not breath???

PK said...

You know my feelings on canes - so as I read I had the urge to hide in a closet! I can't imagine you doing anything 'wrong' enough for this to be brought out for punishment - surely just the thought of if should keep you in line! But I'm happy (?) you have it I guess.

ronnie said...

Roz - I had heard of them. I shall definitely be looking into it. Thanks.

Bogey - Very nice but they do need dealing with. Thanks.

Hermione - Apparently could have some in the kooboo stock we have. Need to look through them. If not, I would need to speak with my supplier. Thanks.

Anonymous - Thanks you, yes breathe:)

PK - I'll be on my best behaviour. I would like to try it again though. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Wow! Glad I am too old to consider purchasing that from you. The canes we bought are perfectly excellent, but fo ryounger people it would be an experience to both enjoy and fear at the same time.Hope you are able to make them and sell them.
Love the progression that you and I, and so many others have made in life. Th eprogression being spanked only fo rfun when we desire to be spanked, to accepting that our partner can spank us for real if they feel that it is needed.
Stay cool during your heat wave. Would not want a hot bottom also.
bottoms up
Red

Anonymous said...

Ronnie, I can’t believe 12 strokes! The most I can tolerate is 6 and even then I can’t sit down for ages!

Sophie x

ronnie said...

Red - Too true. Cooler in the UK now. Thanks.

Sophie - We have been using the can for aa long time. I still have a love/hate relationship with the cane. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Roz, can you pass me your email please.