Monday 31 January 2022

A Meme

The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Right now, the vacuum repair man. My Dyson stopped picking up and I'm going mad without it as we've had new carpets and they need a hoover.

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes, and sometimes other peoples.  People are lazy.

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I'm a listener mainly.

Do you take compliments well?
It's nice to give and receive compliments. I do now and always say thank you, that's very kind of you. I found it embarrassing when I was younger.

Are you an active person?
Yes but no jogging anymore just lots of walking.

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?
I doubt it.

Do you like to ride horses?
I have ridden a couple of times in the past and wished I'd carried it on. I asked Granddaughter if she would like to ride a horse - her answer - no Nan I not bigger yet.

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
No camps for me

What was your favorite game as a kid?
I used to love playing with friends, hopscotch, french skipping and marbles with the boys.

A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you?
Mmmm depends on how sexy he was. I would be very flattered but no I wouldn't

Are you judgmental?
Aren't we all at times.

Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
It was fun being pursued when I was younger.

Use three words to describe yourself.
Happy, tired sleepy. 

If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
I'd hate to loose either but If I had to choose it would be deaf.

Are you continuing your education?
Yes because you never stop learning.

Do you know how to shoot a gun?


No but would like to. It's on my bucket list.

How often do you read books?
Not as often as I used to.

Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Present and immediate future. Of course I visit the past at times.

What is a favorite children's book?
Enid Blyton Secret Seven and Famous Five.

Have you kissed any of your Facebook friends?
Not on Facebook.

How tall are you?
About 5' 7"

Where is your ideal house located?
Right by the Ocean

Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, or grannies?
Yes, yes, no,yes and no.

Last person you talked to?



What are your keys on your key chain for?
Just the house and car

Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
4 miles to our town.

Where is your current pain?
No pain

Do you like mustard?
I hate it but funny I eat it when P uses it in cooking

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
If I didn't eat I wouldn't sleep.

Do you look like your mom or dad?
Both I was told

How long does it take you in the shower?
Depends if I'm washing my hair or I'm in a rush.

Can you do a splits
Gosh no.

What movie do you want to see right now?
New Bond film and The Lost Daughter.

What did you do for New Year's?
Spent time with family.

Do you think “Scream” was scary?
If your are taking about the new one, I can;t answer as I haven't seen it. The old ones no, I didn't think so.

What was the cause of your last accident?
I tripped over a umbrella stand in town which was drilled into the road and hurt my ribs.

Fun meme,  thanks, PK.

Stay safe.

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

8 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie, enjoyed reading your answers. I used to love Famous Five and Secret Seven books as a kid. I've never ridden but always liked the idea lol

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

#1 - funny, our Dyson also stopped picking up much. We bought a Ninja Shark from Amazon and it is amazing! Also a fraction of the price of a new Dyson.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Fun to read. I would love to live by the ocean, but family live where we do, and the ocean is 500 miles away, so it will never happen
bottoms up
Red

Anonymous said...

If your Dyson is not sucking, the filters need to be cleaned or replace. It is an easy fix. There are plenty of you tube videos about it. Tell P he needs to give you a spanking for wasting money.

PK said...

I enjoyed your answers! Maybe we could take shooting lessons together - that could be fun!

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. They were fun books to read. Only rode a couple of times but wished I'd carried it on.

Hermione - I've heard of the Shark, if the repair is too costly I might look at the Shark. Thanks.

Red - Sadly I can't see us moving by the ocean. Thanks.

Anonymous - I did clean the filters. Th e hose was sucking up but not the brushes. I'll tell him:) Thanks.

PK -Now that would be fun. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Baker said...

I love these questionnaire things. It's always nice to learn about others.
--Baker

ronnie said...

Baker - I agree. I can't resist a meme. Someone needs to do a new one:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx