Friday 10 December 2021

Mini disagreement settled 'the old way'

That's what my husband sometimes calls it when he decides something, usually an argument or sulk for some reason, has gone on long enough and needs to be resolved. He doesn't have a temper really, he has logic. I mean he gets angry and frustrated but he expresses it in ways which infuriate me and which sometimes lead to, ahem, inappropriate language and I'll admit silly impossible accusations which I always regret later, quite often with a sore bottom.

We were in disagreement mode the other day, it was over money, the amount I was allocating to Christmas presents to be precise, which so far is not ahead of last year's spending so I don't know what his grief was especially as I cover all the cost from my own money and always have. I think it was just a couple of standout items, one of which he took delivery of, which aroused his interest and then he started delving and asking questions. His questioning started as just curiosity but became more intense and he reminded me we had higher outgoings like energy, fuel, general inflation and that maybe I should be trimming costs.

Hmph. I told him I had things in hand and wasn't asking him for a contribution and we hadn't had a holiday for the past two years (not quite true, but not the kind of warm sea blue sky holidays we like) so I didn't see anything wrong with what I was doing. Well he started talking percentages and we should maybe have discussed a budget weeks ago and it got a bit heated and I told him where he could stuff his percentages and budget and leave me to my spending plans, I knew exactly what I was doing.

I apologised almost immediately after telling him to stuff his percentages but it didn't make any difference, I'd set a train in motion. We were in the kitchen at the time, half way down mugs of tea. P took my mug from me and put it down next to his own, grabbed my upper arm and marched me into the lounge. I knew what it meant and, as often, objected and told him he couldn't and better not dare and to sod off. At least he was heading for the sofa not upstairs which would probably have meant implements.

"I don't know why we can't discuss something rationally without you turning aggressive and not listening to what I'm saying," he said.

"I was listening, I just didn't like it," I said as he sat on the sofa edge and pulled me across his lap. "And I've apologised for telling you to stuff it."  

"Yes well I can see this building out of all proportion if it isn't nipped in the bud right now so that's what I'm doing," he said as he struggled to get my sweat pants over my hips. "Now raise up." I didn't, I just stayed dead weight. "Raise up now young lady or it will be upstairs for the cane." I lifted my hips and felt cool air on my bottom as my sweat pants and knickers were taken down.

I got spanked, undeservedly in my opinion at the time, and I struggled and screamed when it got really hard which it does when he chooses to use his hand as a lethal weapon. He didn't once mention money, it was all about attitude (mine) and respect and talking like adults blah blah.....he knows how to lay it on, both the spanking and the admonishment. He exhausted me eventually, my bottom was virtually numb and my mouth dry from shouting and I was croaking out apologies. I said, "Please stop and I promise to talk later and I'm really really sorry I took an attitude." He stopped.

"That's better," he said, he sounded breathy, not surprising as he'd been spanking hard and for several minutes.

He let me slither to the floor and I got up and pulled up my sweat pants turning away from him because I didn't want him to see my nakedness at the front and said I was going for a shower and left the room. When I came back down later he asked me if I was alright, I said I was thank you.

"Sometimes it's best to settle things quickly, the old way, rather than let them escalate or worse still fester," he said.

I nodded and sniffled and asked him if he wanted a cup of tea which he did. I asked him if he wanted to discuss present purchases now when I brought his tea in. Nah, he said, you seem to have got things mostly under control, just show a bit more respect for other peoples' views, by which he meant himself of course. I just lowered my head and my eyes, then sat next to him. My bottom was still throbbing but I was starting to feel just a tad horny.

Stay safe.

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

9 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie, I think this is a common argument between couples at Christmas time. The beauty of a spanking, resolve issues and emotions and put them behind you (so to speak :)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Men always seem to think they have to be right, and have the last word. A little disrespect gets under their skin and reddens yours.

Happy weekend!
Hugs,
Hermione

PK said...

Nick has no idea what I spend for Christmas. I think he is so happy not to have to do any shopping himself. But as I've said many times before, this is exactly what I dreamed of when I dreamed of TTWD. Not controlling you, but letting you know he is the HOH and he's not afraid to show it.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying hard to understand your dynamic. Was this just all an excuse for some spanking fun, or was this intended as a some sort of genuine resolution of the disagreement? If this was all just a playful "spanking trap" where no matter what you said, it was going to end in a not-so-serious spanking, and with you totally on-board for it all, then kudos! It was very cute. But if he was serious, and you really didn't like that this was being resolved this way? Well, my opinion would be quite different.

Rosa and I certainly have a "spanking spectrum" that ranges from the downright sexy/silly all the way to her being upset to tears and spanking me with genuine piqued emotion...............and everything in-between, so I'm aware of the range open to couples. It's just that the way you wrote this, I can't tell where this falls?

Fondles said...

All i can say is hurray for NO ONE being involved with my Christmas spending except ME.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your sore bottom Ronnie…although it sounds as though your throbbing bottom was perhaps causing you to throb elsewhere! Did you really turn round to hide your nakedness or to give your BH a better view of your bright red bottom?
Sophie

Anonymous said...

P is a lucky man, He gets his way and he gets to spank your naughty bottom. I wish I could send him a small paddle that he could keep downstairs so he would not have to hurt his hand giving you the spankings you deserve.

ronnie said...

Roz - I like spankings that resolve the issue and as you say, puts it behind:) Thanks.

Hermione - a very redden one:) Thanks.

PK - No I wouldn't like P controlling me but yes, he's the HOH when he has to:) Thanks.

kddpierre -Don't get too stressed worrying about me!:) Every spanking I get and ever have had from my husband has been with my unsaid approval, we have a chemistry, as do most couples in their own ways, and it turns me on when he is serious and unreasonable about certain things and acts appropriately (to him) even when it hurts and I complain like hell. My only worry would be that if it was laid out in the open that we do this and that, the bubble might burst. And I don't want the bubble to burst LOL.

Fondles - It was him taking delivery for me that sparks his attention. If I'd taken it he wouldn't have mentioned anything. Thanks.

Sophie - LOL no, it was not to let himm see my nakedness which is funny as he see's my nakedness loads of times. Thanks.

Anonymous - But I like him using his hand:) Thank you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to solve a disagreement, that would have turned uglier. Surprised that you didn't say after being spanked that stuff it meant for him and you to make love, not war! I say afterwards, because it is always nice to be spanked effectively!
Reality on our part is that we have always chosen the inexpensive way on vacations, having a great time, paying off bills before any interest was due, paying off the mortgage, driving a car as long as possible (current car is 17 years old), etc. Now, with the house paid off, and no where to go, the cash is building up that we have no respect for anymore, so contributing to many women's shelters, food banks etc...
bottoms up
red