Wednesday 3 November 2021

His body clock got me spanked

So our clocks altered on the weekend, technically early Sunday morning, the short of it being you get a lie-in. Unless you're my husband of course, who insists he operates by his body clock regardless, so he was up around 6 am on Sunday. I heard him but nodded off as he went downstairs. Some minutes later, I heard noises in the garden which is overlooked by our bedroom window. I figured P was downstairs so there couldn't be anything wrong happening, normally I would have been up at the window checking. I dozed restlessly then close on 7 am, when the light was better and the noises were still happening, I got up and peered out. P was out there putting some stuff together for the recycling centre, taking other things round to the garage and covering some furniture for winter protection.

I got back into bed, it was warm and snug and I should have been in it getting my lie-in. I couldn't get back to sleep. I heard the front door shut around 7.30, it seemed unusually loud though probably wasn't, he must have gone down the road to the paper shop. I went downstairs to make myself a cup of tea, looked out on to the garden while I waited for it to stand, he'd done a neat job. I was on my way back upstairs to sip my cup of tea in bed when the front door opened and P returned with the papers. I told him he'd been making enough noise, he just said he'd had to assemble his own magazines because they weren't organised. I said "Oh poor dear, looks like not everyone shares your body clock discipline."

"You'll be sharing some of my discipline if you carry on with sarcastic remarks like that," was all he said as he went into the lounge and I carried on upstairs. Ooh that sounded promising but I hadn't been quick enough to respond. So I used my phone to send him a few sassy comments, I said 'I'd been lovely and snug before he started humping stuff around,' it was thoughtless and unnecessary, and it served him right if the paper shop had been a bit behind. And then the one that clinched it, '(as I knew it would) ...and whose army would you be sending to acquaint me with your discipline anyway?'

Yep that did it. He was upstairs within five minutes, I heard him go into his office and hoped it wasn't for the cane because that wouldn't have seemed fair. It wasn't, I learned later it was to put his mug of tea on the desk. He came into the bedroom and told me he'd make me extra snug in bed, he pulled the duvet off, sat on his side and pulled me across his legs, all the while berating me, telling me if I thought there'd been noise earlier there was going to be a lot more now. He pulled my knickers down and gave me as solid a hand spanking as I can remember, not as long as some but beefy and powerful maybe because he'd been doing physical stuff outside. It was noisy from the slaps and my squeals and pleas and it was just what I needed. When he'd done I knew he was hard but he didn't stay, he moved me off him and and pulled the duvet back over me.

"There, now you can have an extra lie-in with a sore bottom," he said as he walked towards the door, "and by the way, next time you make yourself a mug of tea, please be sure to leave one at the ready for me too, even if I'm not there. I had to make my own and it's waiting for me in the office."

Ah well, I was certainly snug and I knew I'd be horny as hell later. Perhaps I'd be able to apologise to him for that mug of tea oversight.....or perhaps I'd do the same again:)

Stay safe.

Ronnie
xx

9 comments:

Roz said...

LoL Ronnie, I love it! You certainly come up with ways to get a spanking. Perhaps another missed cuppa may do the job :)

Hugs
Roz

morningstar said...

the first words that came to mind when I read this ? "she's so bratty and I LOVE it!!"

We turn our clocks this weekend - though apparently some phones changed THIS weekend which confused a whole mess of people..... why we can't just stay with one time is beyond me my body HATES the time change!

Hermione said...

His cuppa would have been cold since he took longer than usual at the paper shop.

Our papers are delivered to our door. The closest convenience shop is a 15 minute walk or a 3 minute drive.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence Ronnie! I was the one up early and making too much noise on Sunday morning whilst my better half was trying to have a lie in! When he emerged into the kitchen he had more important things on his mind than breakfast. I was fully dressed so, once over his knee, he had to lift up my skirt and lower my tights before he pulled my knickers down and reddened my bottom. Wonder if any other of your readers suffered the same fate!

Sophie

PK said...

You did an excellent job with such little effort - you are a pro!

1ManView said...

I know you did not go anywhere, but welcome back Ronnie. Doing all those blogs seem to have thrown off the naughty you. But this post says me and my cherry red butt is back. 😊

Have a great day
And better-tomorrows.
1ManView

Anonymous said...

Fun way to start the day, with a very productive spanking. Funny thing happened Monday morning in Canada, where one of the major telephone networks (Bell and one other) must have thought it was the end of daylight saving time, as they rolled the time back at 2am Monday morning, causing many people's alarms not to go off until one hour late, and quite a bit of confusion. Maybe they use Big ben to set their time by.
bottoms up
Red

Bogey said...

It takes this American a bit longer to puzzle out 'real' English. Lie-In, Paper Shop, waited for it to stand, etc. Oh well, you got what you wanted.

ronnie said...

Roz - A girl has to do what a girl has to do:) Thanks,

Morningstar - I agree, they should just stay and not change. Thanks.

Hermione - P has always gone to fetch his own papers. Our current paper shop is only a 5-6 minute walk. Thanks.

Sophie - Yes a coincidence. I'm sure some of my readers statrted their morning with a red bottom. Thanks.

PK -I have to do what I have to do:) Thanks.

1ManView - Ha, yep still here and still have that naught streak in me. Thanks.

Red - That would have been confusing for a lot of people. I wonder how that happened.

Bogey - Sorry, I should explain when I say things like tea standing and such:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx