Wednesday 6 October 2021

Meme The Seventh

As you know I love a meme so thought I'd visit the first one I ever did on this blog which was in 2009. Long time ago.  It's one I borrowed from our friend Hermione.

My original answers are in red.

1. I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What do you choose?

Produce:
Spinach
. Spinach
Frozen:
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream. I don't do ice Cream now.
Dairy:
Soya Milk. Yoghurt
Meat:
Do I have to have meat. Don't eat much meat but do love a rump steak when we go out for dinner..
Canned Goods:
Mandarin segments. Tinned tomatoes.

2. Let's say you're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?

Only 3
Jeans
. Jeans
Blouse
. Sweatshirt
Underwear
. Underwear.

3. If I were to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 4 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?

Depends on the day and time of day so now could be

"Of course I can" Ow Ow , ouch, ouch when i'm being spanked
"No problem "  Are you going to buy (talking with P about shares)
"Can we finish now" Would you like a cuppa?
"What would you like for dinner tonight " Shall we have so and so for dinner tonight.

4. So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do them, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?

Speak with P
Drink water
Shower
Going for a walk
Have to say it would be the same now.

5. You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?

I've never had road rage, quite a patience little driver but it would be

Drivers who don't indicate.
Pull out right in front of you
People talking on their mobiles.
To be honest these days I do get annoyed with other drivers and it's still the three things that get me.

6. You just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?

A whole 3 hours, I wish

Catching up on spanking blogs. Still do that
Reading a book. Gardening
Going for a jog or walk. Walk. Knee not good for jogging anymore.
Housekeeping/Laundry. Yes would be doing a little of that in the 3 hours.
Doing a Suduko puzzle. Crossword puzzle. I seem to start one but never finish.


7. We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?

Haven't been to the zoo for yonks 

The big cats
Monkeys
Elephants
Still haven't been to a zoo but would want to see the same animals.

8. You just scored tickets to the taping of any television show of your choice. You can pick 4, so what are you going to see?

If somebody would pay my fare The West Wing.  If it was possible to go with David Attenborough when he was filing.
Question Time. Question Time
Have I got News for You. Wouldn't mind going to see Strictly Come Dancing once.
Any cooking programme. Master Chef (I would see is the one where a
mateur cooks from across Britain battle it out for the title and there have been some very good cooks)


9. You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?  

Mint Chocolate Chip
Rum & Raisin
Cornish
As I said, I don't do ice cream now.

10. Somebody stole your purse/wallet. In order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?

Had that happen to me so now I always know whats in my bag
Diary/with family pics inside.  Mobile
Keys - Keys2 sets, mine and spare to son and dil's house
Hand Wipes. Anitbac hand sanitiser/tissues
Tissues. Hairbrush
Purse. Purse.

11. You are at a job fair, and are asked in what areas you are interested in pursuing a career. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?  

Painter. Oh I would so much love to be able to paint.
Classical Pianist. Can't play the piano to save my life.
Newpaper Editor. Don't know why I put this
Primary School Teacher. I don't think I would have made a good one.


12. If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?

Dont take everything so seriously. 
Dont jump straight in, stop and think first. I do jump in before I think with P and it geets me spanked.
Be yourself. 
Have more fun. 

Stay safe.

Ronnie
xx

5 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

I remember this meme. I enjoyed reading your answers and interesting to see how some of these have changed since you originally answered these questions.

Hugs
Roz

morningstar said...

I love how you shared the 2 sets of answers!! It's interesting to see how you have changed :) or not (cheeky grin)

Mortimer said...

What is Cornish ice cream?? the only Cornish I'm familiar with is the game hen variety.

Hermione said...

I'd forgotten about that meme so maybe I'll do mine again in the same way.

I'll echo Mortimer - Cornish ice cream? Does it taste like a Cornish pasty?

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. Some chnges.

Morningstar - Yes or not:) Thanks.

Mortimer - Sorry. It's Ice cream made in Cornwall. Thanks.

Hermione - LOL. No it doesn't be funny if it did. I enjoyed the meme.

Love,
Ronnie
xx