Friday 16 July 2021

Summer

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be busy over the summer so not going to be around blogland much.  Have a couple of projects we want to do plus hoping to take a short break away (this country). I will also be looking after our Granddaughter more as her nursery has closed for the school summer holidays, that I'm looking forward to as she is growing so fast and will be at school before we know it. 

I'll still post as normal. Probably spanking  pictures I have in my drafts or any that you have sent me,  a few A smile of the day posts, maybe any spanking articles that I think you'll like or maybe a couple of re-post holiday spanking stories. And hopefully, P will find the time to spank me (he'd better:)) that I'll share. We'll see. 

I'll pop in when I can.

Stay safe.  Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

10 comments:

morningstar said...

Enjoy your summer time especially your granddaughter - they do grow up so fast!! Mine are all teenagers now

Roz said...

Have a wonderful summer Ronnie, enjoy the time with your granddaughter and good luck with the projects. I hope you manage to get that break away, and of course some spanking:)

Hugs
Roz

Aimless Rambling said...

Have a great summer and enjoy that granddaughter. They do grow so dang fast - you blink and they're adults.

selkie said...

Have a wonderful summer - I see that Britain is getting a handle on COVID like Canada so hopefully it is a far more joyful one than last year. Enjoy your precious granddaughter- you're right, they grow up before we know it!

PK said...

I'm right there with you at being busy for a change. I don't much like it. And as much as I like them, taking care of grand -pups is just not the same.

Hermione said...

Have a good break, and pop in when you can.

Hugs,
Hermione

Minielle Labraun said...

Enjoy your summer! Enjoy your grand baby! Stop in whenever you can!

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful vacation, and with granddaughter! However, truly be safe, as your covid numbers in the UK are downright scary. On July 14th, 47,891, and this is before the Euro final where every pub was full, as was Wembley. We are not going inside to restaurants, even though it is permitted, and our numbers in the city I live has dropped from one day over 700 about two months ago, and now daily at 12 or under. Stay Safe, and get spanked often.
bottoms up
red

Fondles said...

Hope you have a great summer with the granddaughter!

ronnie said...

Morningstar - Thank you I intend to.

Roz - Thank you. Break not too certain now as cases are rising quickly. I have had a spanking and will try and write it up.

SG - Hello. She really is growing fast. 3 in October.

Selkie - Hello to you. Thank you.I hope we all have a better year. UK cases are rising so I'm keeping everything crossed we don't go into lockdown come Autumn.

PK - Enjoy your summer and the reunion. Like to hear about it and so looking forward to hearing more about the book. Thanks.

Hermione - Thank you. I will to answer my comments as I am now:)

Minelle - Thank you. I'm hoping I will be able to join in once summer is over.

Red - Thanks. Not too sure of a little break now as you say, numbers are increasing. We'll see.

Fondles - Thank you. I'm looking forward to it.

Take care everyone.

Love,
Ronnie
xx