Monday 21 June 2021

Do your implements have names?

 Following on from my Friday's post - just a silly spanking meme.

A reader asked me about my answer to question 16, which was - do you name any of your implements? I answered one but didn't say what we call it.

P calls the small paddle Bogey's paddle as it was a gift from him and Bacall.

So tell me:

Do you have an implement you've named?

If so, what's is called?

Is/was their a particular reason for the name?

Stay safe. Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

8 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

I'm afraid my answer is a boring one. No names here.

Hugs
Roz

Fondles said...

Nope. They're more just how we describe them rather than actual names - Christmas paddle, purple spanker... that sort of thing.

PK said...

We don't have them all names, but the paddle we got in CA - the most beautiful one, the one in the masthead of my blog we got in Orange County. Nick calls it the OCW - Orange County Whapper.

Hermione said...

Ron calls the big leather flyswatter the Big Whacker. Other than that, no names I can think of.

Hugs,
Hermione

Minielle Labraun said...

Hi Ronnie. I think I may say…. Is that Ronnies spoon…? Or Sunny’s slapper…. Lol! Maybe I should have my guy get more creative?

Anonymous said...

no special names for any implements.
bottoms up
Red

Alex said...

My wife and I call the flexible rattan cane "Conductor" because it makes me scream loudly when it bites into my buttocks..

ronnie said...

Roz - Maybe I should come up with one for a particular implements we have. Thanks.

Fondles - We have similar names for ours.

PK - I'd run a mile if I knew that was going to be used:) Thanks.

Hermione - The Big Whacker, like that name. Thanks.

Minelle - I think most of us don't have actual namers. Thanks.

Red - Thanks. Hope all's well.

Alex - Conductor, appropriate name then:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx