Monday 23 November 2020

Thank you

Thank you to my silent readers who came by and left lovely comments. I really appreciate your visit and hope to see you again.

It's always a pleasure to see my loyal readers - so thank you for stopping by.

A big thank you to our good friend Hermione for carrying on this tradition and for all the hard work she puts in to make LOL a success.

I really do enjoy Love our Lurkers celebration, but sadly our internet went down Friday midday (outage in local area) so didn't get around blogland as much as I wanted to, and I wasn't sure how to do the hotspot thing. Then last night, P got a message from Vodafone telling us that the problem will be fixed on 30th November at 3.00 pm. You can image his language, good job the guy on the end of the chat couldn't hear him:). So P's fixed it so my ipad connects to my phone and that works ok but much slower so I may not be 'online' as usual for the next ten days. It works better from his but he isn't always around. 

Keeping fingers crossed that they fix it earlier

Stay safe.

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx  

6 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Glad you had a great LOL day and made some new friends. Sorry to hear about the internet issues, how frustrating. Crossing fingers it gets fixed earlier than you were told.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Oh dear, such a long wait to have your internet fixed! We'll just have to be patient and wait for your lovely posts.

Hugs,
Hermione

Minielle Labraun said...

Oh no Ronnie! I hate when that happens. I have a hotspot too. I needed it when my guy was in hospital those many days. I bet it works best for one computer!
Glad you were able to let us know!

Anonymous said...

Appears that you will have to offer your bottom for P to spank whenever he starts complaining about Vodaphone. This will cheer both of you, so seems a reasonable idea.
bottoms up
Red

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Life without a good internet connection UGH! I'd rather get spanked :). Hope it gets fixed OK.

Prefectdt

ronnie said...

Roz - Wonderful that you've made some new friends. Yes, hopefully they fix it before end of month. P's been chasing them and will again tomorrow.

Hermione - Thanks you. Luckily I can bump off P's phone to post, so I do it when he's around.

Minelle - I can use hotspot when P's around, but a pain. Thanks.

Red - I'm on the case:) Thanks.

Pref - Me too.

Love,
Ronnie
xx