Monday 9 November 2020

Kinky foxes

My husband called them that. He muttered it out loud and chuckled as he said it. Obviously I thought he'd gone mad or perhaps the author of the article (you wont be able to read full article) he was reading had. He explained briefly and suggested I read the story for myself to get the full lowdown.

It turned out it wasn't foxes but substitutes for foxes, as thought up by those 'naughty Tory' foxhunting types in Norfolk. Because 'hunting' cute little foxes on massive charging horses with packs of teeth-bared baying-for-blood hounds get a bad press these days, they've thought up the idea of using human prey instead of foxes. The principle is the same except the humans (women as it happened although they may use men) don't get torn apart at the end of it. Apparently the 'prey' stop showering and stuff a few days before a 'hunt' so they stink a bit and the hounds get very excited. Then on hunt day they dress appropriately (it looked like skin type lycra on the picture, surprise surprise:)) and run like hell through the countryside. The wife of the Master of the Hunt, who has run herself, says it gets very exciting when you hear the pack and the galloping horses getting closer and it stimulates you to run that bit faster.
 
Well I never. The hoity toity types must have their fun. I asked P what do you think happened to the runners when the hounds caught up with them as the article didn't say, perhaps lick them to death? He didn't know but he said he wouldn't be at all surprised if some hot-blooded riders got carried away by it all and had ideas of their own for the exhausted 'foxes'.  I felt a hint of dampness at the thought of sweating flesh, whips and saddles. "Where do you think they advertise for the runners?" I asked with a wink.
 
"Why, you thinking of taking up jogging again?" he replied. "Forget it, I would imagine there are plenty of volunteers."
 
There probably are, I thought, and no more was said but I made a mental note to dig out my old jodhpurs sometime to see if I could still slither into them.

Stay safe.

Ronnie
xx

5 comments:

Roz said...

LoL Ronnie, well it's much better than hunting foxes, which I hate, but really? LoL

Hugs
Roz

morningstar said...

LOL love it... you should post pics of you in your jodhpurs (grinning)

Anonymous said...

Love it. Always wonderful to have kinky thoughts.
bottoms up
Red

Anonymous said...

If you come across a hunt club with women on the horse i would love to be one of the hunted.

Hermione said...

Such a strenuous task for the "foxes". Here we have drag hunts, where the fox is a piece of sacking dipped in something odoriferous, and hounds follow that scent.

Hugs,
Hermione