Monday 5 October 2020

What a kerfuffle!

So we haven't been locked down nationally, our little escape to the Hampshire countryside is on, bad announcements seem to come on Thursdays so we reckon we're safe and started making preparations. It meant loads of buying stuff at the last minute which we wouldn't ordinarily be buying and lots of rushing around because it was too late to rely on online. Admittedly I had a list of 'to gets' which was far too long and I reduced drastically after my husband spanked me and put me straight.

"What a kerfuffle," he called it, "we've been on long haul trips to other continents with less fuss than this."
 
I told him we needed to be prepared for any eventualities and we also should call in at our son's and compare notes and make sure we had everything we needed. P said that was not an option He picked up his phone instead and spoke with said son on speaker, so that I could hear, for about three minutes and then declared that was done then, all looking good, see them soon, whatsapp if any changes. End of.
 
"Now as to your list, and bearing in mind what you've just heard, do you think you'll be able to cut it down a bit?"
 
"Well I might be able to reduce a few items. I suppose," I said a bit sulkily.
 
"Come with me, I believe I may be able to help you think more clearly." He took me gently but firmly by the arm and marched me upstairs and into the office. Dangerous, I thought, because he keeps a cane in the office and I didn't really want to be caned (No really, I didn't!) and didn't think it would be appropriate either. He didn't cane me, he just put me across his knee, on the futon, and retrieved what I learned later was a pine wood paddle from the book shelf and spanked me with it. I had shorts on and it hurt, he didn't take them down he didn't need to, I was wriggling and pleading within a few seconds. He paddled me fast for maybe two  minutes, it shocked me to be honest, I've had much much longer spankings with less effect. I was starting to shout really loudly towards the end and when he stopped and calmly asked me if I thought I might be able rethink my requirements I just said, 'Oh fuck yes! Now please let me up!'
 
I rolled off his lap onto the floor and jumped up clutching my backside. "That was bloody hard!" I said.
 
He was smiling and said, "Watch your language and get cracking on that list if you don't want it again." Then he left the office for a shower and told me he'd be ready to come out with me in about twenty minutes so make sure I was ready too. About half an hour later we were in the car, my list was much reduced, he reckoned two stores would do it, I had my doubts but didn't express them. My bottom was still smarting but I was smiling inwardly. I liked the mood my husband was in and didn't want to push it.

Catch up with you when I get back.

Stay safe. Wear your face covering, social distance an keep washing your hands.

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

8 comments:

Roz said...

So glad the trip is on Ronnie, and that P was able to 'assist' you with the preparations:)

Hope you have a wonderful time, stay safe.

Hugs
Roz

morningstar said...

love the word "kerfuffle" haven't heard that in a longgggg time!!
Enjoy your holiday !!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you stay safe, and have a wonderful time. Nice to have a hot bottom, that was well spanked, to start off on a vacation. When you finally get home, might be worthwhile to check which of the original things you did not purchase would have been useful. I always travel with too much stuff. Wonder if I should suggest P's method to Cindy?
bottoms up
Red

Anonymous said...

You should make sure to pack the pine paddle. It seems to be very effective especially when it is applied to your backside.

Hermione said...

Have a lovely holiday!

Hugs,
Hermione

1ManView said...

Have a great trip Ronnie. And using the common sense God has given us seem to be the best thing of keeping us safe...


peace and loveðŸĪ
1ManView

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

That sounds like a fun start to what I hope will be a great break :)

Prefectdt

ronnie said...

Roz, Morningstar, Red, Anonymous, Hermione, IMW Prefectdt - Thank you all. We had lovely time. away.

Love,
Ronnie
xx