Wednesday 14 October 2020

Spanking in the woods refused

It's true and it was me refusing. I never thought I'd be posting that but, hey, circumstances. We were on holiday last week staying in log cabins in the Hampshire wilderness, I was relaxed and happy and covid seemed a million miles away but when my husband came back from a trip into the local town and told me it was about time I was spanked, caning to be precise, I said no.

 
Not at that moment anyway, you see I'd just spent nearly three hours with my granddaughter and she's magical (I know all grandkids are) and she just transforms me and makes me protective and amazed and honoured to be trusted so completely by a nearly two year old going off ten to the dozen to communicate and play with her silly old nan who can't quite catch all of the words and phrases she uses in her most earnest efforts to interact faster than either of us possibly can. Getting my backside spanked just wasn't on my radar and I told P why. He was understanding and made a cup of tea instead and we sat out on the porch watching the light drizzle and the occasional squirrel and chatted about this and that, nothing to do with spanking.
 
On the evening just the two of us dined in a half empty wooden hut restaurant, we got a table, which had just been vacated and cleaned, by a gas burning flame fire and ate steaks and a starter for P and pudding for me which were all just ok but seemed better than that because of the surrounds and the glass of Puglian wine was actually delicious. When we got back to our temporary home, which wasn't late, P told me he was going to cane me 'for disobeying him' earlier, I knew that wasn't the true reason but I didn't say anything except that I was sorry. So he made sure the door was deadlocked, we had an open door policy but that couldn't apply to spankings, and took me into the bedroom. Curtains closed, he told me to stand by the dresser and undo my belt and jeans while he rummaged through his bag for a cane, which wasn't the curly handle one because that was too long for his bag, instead it was straight but it looked and sounded very whippy, I watched him in the mirror as he swished it a few times.
 
He came over and told me he'd had a lovely evening and was enjoying his break and the company we were in but he couldn't let discipline fall by the wayside regardless of the circumstances. And with that he told me to bend over and pushed his hand down the inside of my jeans, which were open, and shuffled them down to my thighs. He made sure his hand brushed against my groin and I knew I was damp and that this wasn't going to be a hard caning to take. I got about twenty strokes across my knickers and didn't scream at all because although the cabins were well spaced I wasn't sure how sound might travel, so I deep moaned instead. I wanted it harder and longer but when he stopped caning and threw it on the bed he came close behind and pressed himself against me. I could feel the bulge immediately and moved to straighten up but he stopped me and gently pushed my shoulders back down. I heard his zip open and then felt the cause of the bulge push excitedly against me as he pulled down the waist of his underwear to release it. I pushed my smarting bottom back against him and deep moaned some more and then he pulled my knickers aside and teased me, sliding his cock up and down my wetted slit. I would have liked more but I don't think he could wait and then he plunged into me and I felt him harden further and the muscles in his thighs tighten and then his hot spurting gushing spasms. I wanted to come but didn't and he withdrew before I could use the moment and what was still remaining of his hardness. He guided me up and across to the bed and lay me on my back to give me the best licking I can ever remember lapping my own juices and his spend until my orgasm gushed through me. He stayed with his head on my lap for several minutes, lapping now and then but with no urgency, just stopping the mess from dribbling onto the bed he told me.
 
We went back into the living area, I said I hoped we hadn't been visited and, door locked, they walked around the cabin, they would have been sure to hear us. He said no he doubted it but whatsapped our son anyway with some petty unnecessary question just to see if his reply was normal. It was. Phew!

Stay safe.

Ronnie
xx
  

6 comments:

morningstar said...

sounds like a perfectly dreamy holiday :)

Anonymous said...

Having a perfectly sensible son, his replies would be normal. I doubt he would say that you should Cane Mom harder next time. (Thought I would throw that idea in just for fun.) Stiff upper lip, no less. If he had seen, might have given him ideas and a fun time at his cabin.
Delightful story to read.
Thanks for sharing.
bottoms up
Red

Roz said...

Wow Ronnie, you sure know how to tell a story. Hot, hot hot!

Sounds like a fabulous trip all up. I'm with Red :)

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

One of the best stories ever...thanks!

Graham

Hermione said...

So hot! You two are amazing!

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Morningstar - It was. Thanks.

Red - My pleasure. Thank you.

Roz - Thank you very much.

Graham - That's very kin of you to say. Thanks.

Hermione - Thank you. Ar first I thought it was me not putting the links in properly

Love,
Ronnie
xx